449 results found
1) “Acuff, TX”; “Bayside, TX”; “Copano, TX”; “Johnston, Eliza Griffin”; “Minute Women of the U.S.A.” (this essay was reprinted in The Portable Handbook of Texas, 2000); “Neblett, Elizabeth Scott”; and “Nuestra Senoria Del Refugio Mission” in New Handbook of Texas, Texas State Historical Society (1996).
2) Augustine, E., & Jones, S. (March, 2007). Early word learning affects later alphabet learning via its effects on shape perception. Presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research on Child Development, Boston, MA.
3) “The (Non)Performance of Kiplinger’s Expert Recommendations" with R. Borghesi, Journal of Applied Business Research (July/August 2010).
4) "'The Play's the Thing': Theatre as a Unifying Force in Age Studies." International Journal of Ageing and Later Life. Under review.
5) "'The Play's the Thing': Theatre as a Unifying Force in Age Studies." International Journal of Ageing and Later Life. Under review.
6) 'A Topic about Teaching GEN Y Networking Skills.’ Submitted to Bentham Open Access Journal December 2013.
7) 2007 – 2011 – Le Cordon Bleu College On-ground Subject Matter Expert Created Weekly Activities, Lesson Plans, Assessments and class content for: LCBM 320, LCBM 430, LCBC 230, LCBC 240, LCBM 330
8) 2009 – Le Cordon Bleu College Online Subject Matter Expert – Hospitality Curriculum for Event Planning Online Course LCBM 430 – Created Weekly Activities, Lesson Plans, Assessments and Overall Content Student Portal Viewpoint Working with Forums Live Chat Set Up
9) 2012 – Contributor to Dr. John Walker’s text: The Restaurant: from Concept to Operation 6th Ed, John Wiley & Sons. (2013)
10) Adler, H. & Gordon, S. (2013). An analysis of the changing roles of hotel concierges. Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management, 1(2), 53-66.
11) Adler, H., Gordon, S., & Rigg, J. (2014). Sabbatical activities of faculty: The case of professors in hospitality and tourism in the U.S. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism, 12(1), 1-16.
12) Agarwal, A. and Jayaraman, V., "Scheduling to Minimize Penalties for Suppliers in Integrated Supply Chains," International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, 2010, 19 (1/2), 68-81.
13) Agarwal, A., Colak, S. and Erenguc, S.S., “Metaheuristic Methods for the Resource Constrained Project Scheduling Problem,” Invited Chapter in: Handbook on Project Management and Scheduling, Volume 1, Schwindt, C. and Zimmermann, J. (eds) Springer, (2015), 57-76.
14) Agarwal, A., Colak, S., and Deane, J., "NeuroGenetic Approach for Combinatorial Optimization: An Exploratory Analysis," Annals of Operations Research, 2010, 174(1),185-199.
15) Agarwal, A., Colak, S., and Erenguc, S.S., “A Neurogenetic Approach for the Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem,” Computers and Operations Research, 2011, 38(1), 44-50.
16) Agarwal, A., Ramamoorti, S. and Jayaraman, V., “Decision Support Systems for Strategic Conflict Resolution,” International Journal of Management Information Systems, 2011, 15(4), 13-30.
17) Agarwal, A.,Colak, S., Deane, J. and Rakes, T., “The Task Scheduling Problem: A NeuroGenetic Approach,” Journal of Business and Economics Research, 2014, 12(4), 327-334.
18) Alex R. Piquero, Francis T. Cullen, James D. Unnever, Nicole L. Piquero, and Jill Gordon (2010). "Never Too Late: Public Optimism about Juvenile Rehabilitation." Punishment and Society 12:187-207.
19) Altwerger, B., Arya, P., Laster, B., Jin, L., Martens, P., Jordan, N., Wilson, G.P., Wiltz N. (2004). When research and mandates collide: The challenges and dilemmas of teacher education in the era of NCLB. English Education, 36(2), 119-133.
20) Annaraud, K. (2006). A Comparison of Skills Necessary for Successful Careers for American and Russian Hospitality Students Upon Graduation. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education, 18(4), 33-44.
21) Annaraud, K. (2007). Accounting in Russia: Challenges for the Hospitality Stakeholders”. Journal of Hospitality Financial Management 15 (2)
22) Annaraud, K. (2007). Restaurant Menu Analysis: Can we go further? The article will appear in Journal of Food Service Business Research 10 (4).
23) Annaraud, K. (2007). Restaurant Menu Analysis: Can we go further? The article will appear in Journal of Food Service Business Research 10 (4).
24) Annaraud, K., Chang, D. Y. SAS 112 and the Private Club Industry. Submitted to Journal of Hospitality Financial Management
25) Arya, P., Martens, P., Wilson, G. P., Altwerger, B., Jin, L., Laster, B., et al. (2005). Reclaiming literacy instruction: Evidence in support of literature-based programs. Language Arts, 83(1), 63-72.
26) Arya, P., Wilson, G.P., & Martens, P. (2009). We-e-el-l or We'll: Children negotiating orthographic features of A Letter to Amy. The Reading Teacher, 63(3), pp. 224-234
27) Atadil, H. A., Berezina, K., Yilmaz, B. S., & Cobanoglu, C. (2012). An Analysis of the Usage of Facebook and Twitter as a Marketing Tool in Hotels. Dokuz Eylül University Journal of Faculty of Business, 11(2), p. 119-125.
28) Augustine, E. (April, 2012) Children’s object recognition: The use of part-shape and part- relation information. To be presented at the annual meeting of the Southwestern Psychological Association, Oklahoma City, OK.
29) Augustine, E. (March, 2010). Children’s ability to use part-shapes and part-relations in object categorization. Presented at the International Conference on Infant Studies, Baltimore, MD.
30) Augustine, E., & Jones, S. (April, 2008). Children attend to part-shapes and part-relations in object categorization. Presented at the International Conference on Infant Studies, Vancouver, Canada.
31) Augustine, E., Smith, L.B., & Jones, S.S. (2011). Parts and relations in young children’s shape-based object recognition. Journal of Cognition and Development, 12(4), 556-572.
32) Authored booklet From Log Cabin to High Rise: The Washington County Courthouse, 1849-1988, Washington County, Oregon (1988).
33) Automatic Self-Verification of Switch Data With PRL5 ISS '96
34) Badanich, K.A. & Kirstein, C.L. (2004). Nicotine administration significantly alters accumbal dopamine in the adult but not in the adolescent rat. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences,1021: 410-417.
35) Badanich, K.A., Adler, K.J., & Kirstein, C.L. (2006). Adolescents differ from adults in cocaine conditioned place preference and cocaine-induced dopamine in the nucleus accumbens septi. European Journal of Pharmacology, 550, 95-106.
36) Badanich, K.A., Becker, H.C., Woodward, J.J. (2011) Effects of chronic intermittent ethanol exposure on orbitofrontal and medial prefrontal cortex-dependent behaviors in mice. Behavioral Neuroscience, 125 (6): 879-891.
37) Badanich, K.A., Doremus-Fitzwater, T.L., Mulholland, P.J., Randall, P.K., Delpire, E., Becker, H.C. (2011) NR2B-deficient mice are more sensitive to the locomotor stimulant and depressant effects of ethanol. Genes, Brain, and Behavior, 10(7): 805-16.
38) Badanich, K.A., Maldonado, A.M., Kirstein, C.L. (2007) Chronic ethanol exposure during adolescence increases basal dopamine in the nucleus accumbens septi during adulthood. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 31(5): 895-900.
39) Badanich, K.A., Maldonado, A.M., Kirstein, C.L. (2008) Early adolescents show enhanced acute cocaine- induced locomotor activity in comparison to late adolescent and adult rats. Developmental Psychobiology, 50: 127-133.
40) Badanich, K.A., Mulholland, P.J., Beckley, J.T., Trantham-Davidson, H., Woodward, J.J. (2013) Ethanol Reduces Neuronal Excitability of Lateral Orbitofrontal Cortex Neurons Via a Glycine Receptor Dependent Mechanism. Neuropsychopharmacology.
41) Badanich, K.A., and Kirstein, C.L. (2012) Cocaine-Induced Reinstatement of a Conditioned Place Preference in Developing Rats: Involvement of the D2 Receptor Brain Sciences, 2(4): 573-588.
42) Bae, Sung, Kiyoung Chang, Hoje Jo, 2013, “Long-Run Stock and Operating Performance of Underwriter Warrants: Evidence from Seasoned Equity Offerings”, International Review of Finance 13, 473-501
43) Bae, Sung, Kiyoung Chang, and Doseong Kim, 2013, "Determinants of Target Selection and Acquirer Returns: Evidence from Cross-Border Acquisitions", International Review of Economics and Finance 27, 552-565
44) Beck, B.L., & Toler, S. (2009). The criminalization of youth misconduct. A report prepared for the Juvenile Welfare Board of Pinellas County.
45) Benowitz, J. (2009) “Reading, Writing and Radicalism: Right-Wing Women and Education in the Post-War Years,” History of Education Quarterly (Vol. 49, No. 1, February 2009)
46) Berezina, K. (2010). Top Issues in PCI DSS Compliance in Hotels: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 1(3), p. 218-233.
47) Berezina, K., & Cobanoglu, C. (2010). A Financial Analysis of Payment Card Industry Compliance Journey of a Hotel: A Case Study. Journal of Hospitality Financial Management, 18(2), p. 1-23.
48) Berezina, K., Cobanoglu, C., Miller, B.L., & Kwansa, F.A. (2012). The Impact of Information Security Breach on Hotel Guest Perception of Service Quality, Satisfaction, Revisit Intentions and Word-of-Mouth. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 24(7), p. 991 – 1010.
49) Besic, J., & McBrien, J. L. (2012). Crossing international and research boundaries: From subject to author for an authentic refugee portrait. International Scholarly Research Network (IRSN) Education Journal, Vol 2012, Article ID 830938.
50) Bilgihan, A., Berezina, K., Cobanoglu, C., & Okumus, F. (In press). The Information Technology (IT) Skills of Hospitality School Graduates as Perceived by Hospitality Professionals. Journal of Teaching in Travel and Tourism.
51) Black, K. Substance Abuse and Older Adults. Submitted to W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
52) Black, K. & Dobbs, D. J. (2014). Community-dwelling Older Adults’ Perceptions of Dignity: Core Meanings, Supports, Challenges, and Opportunities. Ageing & Society, 34(8).1292-1313.
53) Black, K. & Dobbs, D. J. (in press). Community-dwelling Older Adults’ Perceptions of Dignity: Core Meanings, Supports, Challenges, and Opportunities. Ageing & Society.
54) Black, K. & Ziemba, N. (in press). Engaging students through gerontological research. Gerontology and Geriatrics Education.
55) Black, K. (2014) Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Neurocognitive Disorders: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management. W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
56) Black, K. (2014) Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Neurocognitive Disorders: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management. W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
57) Black, K. (2014). Depression among Older Adults. W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
58) Black, K. (2014). Depression among Older Adults. W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
59) Black, K. (2014). Establishing Empirically-informed Practice with Cargeivers: Findings from the CARES Program. Journal of Gerontological Social Work, 57(6-7), 585-601.
60) Black, K. (2014). Multidimensional Health Assessment of the Older Adult. W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
61) Black, K. (2014). Multidimensional Health Assessment of the Older Adult. W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
62) Black, K. (2014). Neurocognitive Impairment among Older Adults: Differential Diagnosis and Assessment of Delirium, Dementia, and Depression. W. Bridgewater, MA: S.C. Publishing, Inc.
63) Black, K. (in press). Establishing Empirically-informed Practice with Cargeivers: Findings from the CARES Program. Journal of Gerontological Social Work.
64) Black, K. (in press). Heart, Home, and Aging: An Everlasting Lesson. Educational Gerontology.
65) Black, K. (in press). Heart, Home, and Aging: An Everlasting Lesson. Educational Gerontology.
66) Black, K., & Dobbs, D.J. (in press). What Matters Most to Community-dwelling Older Adults: An Exploratory Inquiry. Activities, Adaptation & Aging.
67) Black, K., & Ziemba, N. (in press). Engaging students through gerontological research. Journal of Gerontology and Geriatrics Education.
68) Black, K., Dobbs, D.J., & Young, T. (in press). Aging in Community: Mobilizing a New Paradigm of Older Adults as a Core Social Resource. Journal of Applied Gerontology.
69) Black, K., Dobbs, D.J., & Young, T. (in press). Aging in Community: Mobilizing a New Paradigm of Older Adults as a Core Social Resource. Journal of Applied Gerontology.
70) Blasik, S., Berezina, K., Jakotowicz, R., & DeMicco, F.J. (2011). Economic Indicator Research Using Thomson Reuters: Analyzing Hospitality Trends. Journal of Foodservice Business Research, 14(3), p. 226-240.
71) Book chapter, “Social Attitudes,” in Handbook to Life in America, Book 5, Facts on File, Inc. (2009)
72) Book chapter, “Transportation,” in Handbook to Life in America, Book 1, Facts on File, Inc. (2009)
73) Book chapter, “Women, Gender Activism, and Public Policy,” Oxford Handbook on the New Deal (forthcoming).
74) Book review of Aviva Weingarten’s Jewish Organizations’ [sic] Response to Communism and to Senator McCarthy in American Jewish History, Vol. 94, No. 3, September 2008.
75) Book review of Jonathan Daniel Wells and Sheila R. Phipps, editors, Entering the Fray: Gender, Politics, and Culture in the New South, in The Register of the Kentucky Historical Society, Vol. 107, No. 4, Autumn, 2009.
76) Borghesi, Richard and Kiyoung Chang, 2014, "The Determinants of Effective Corporate Lobbying", Journal of Economics and Finance, forthcoming, DOI: 10.1007/s12197-014-9287-1
77) Borghesi, Richard and Tom Pencek, (2010). "The (Non)Performance of Kiplinger’s Expert Recommendations", Journal of Applied Business Research 26(4), 47-54.
78) Borghesi, Richard and Tom Pencek, (2011). "The Value of SmartMoney’s Stock Recommendations", Applied Economics Letters 18(10), 949-953.
79) Borghesi, Richard and Tom Pencek, 2013. Predicting First-Year Returns of Health Care IPOs, The Journal of Applied Business Research 29(3), 877-884.
80) Borghesi, Richard and Tom Pencek, 2013. Predicting First-Year Returns of Health Care IPOs, The Journal of Applied Business Research 29(3), 877-884.
81) Borghesi, Richard and William Dare, (2009). "A Test of Widespread-Point-Shaving Theory", Finance Research Letters 6(3), 115-121.
82) Borghesi, Richard, (2009). "The Effect of Contract Structure on Prediction Market Price Biases", The Journal of Prediction Markets, 3(3), 1-12.
83) Borghesi, Richard, (2009)."An Examination of Prediction Market Efficiency: NBA Contracts on Tradesports", The Journal of Prediction Markets 3(2), 65-77.
84) Borghesi, Richard, (2011), "Price Biases and Contract Design: Lessons from Tradesports," in Leighton Vaughan Williams (ed.), Prediction Markets, (London: Routledge).
85) Borghesi, Richard, 2012. The Implications of an RFL Bias in a Prediction Market, The Journal of Prediction Markets 6(2), 12-21.
86) Borghesi, Richard, 2013. Can Prediction Markets Mitigate Price Biases? The Journal of Prediction Markets 7(1), 1-12.
87) Borghesi, Richard, Rodney Paul, and Andrew Weinbach, (2009). "Market Frictions and Overpriced Favorites: Evidence from Arena Football", Applied Financial Economics Letters, 16(9), 903-906.
88) Borghesi, Richard, Rodney Paul, and Andrew Weinbach, (2010). "Totals Markets as Evidence Against Widespread Point Shaving", The Journal of Prediction Markets 4(2), 15-22.
89) Brady, S., Miserendino, R., Statkus, D., Springer, T., Hakel, M., & Stambolis, V. (2004). Predictors to dysphagia and recovery after cervical spinal cord injury during acute rehabilitation. The Journal of Applied Research 4, 1-11.
90) Burns, R. & Pearson, B. (2013, April) Effects of teacher discourse style on preschoolers’ language development. Poster session presented to the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD) Biennial Meeting in Seattle, WA.
91) Burns, R. & Pearson, B. (in preparation) Effects of teacher discourse style on preschoolers’ language development.
92) Burns, R. (2009). Comprehension and integration in preservice teachers’ reading about diversity. Journal of Reading Education, 34, 2 (pp. 19-24)
93) Burns, R. (2009). What linguists need to know about child care: Access, Service, and Ethics in Community-Based Research. Issues in Applied Linguistics, 17, 1, 27-40.
94) Burns, R. (2010, July 27-30). Presenter and Participant: Gregynog Workshop on Assessment of Bilinguals, Sponsored by ESRC Centre for Research on Bilingualism in Theory and Practice. Gregynog, Wales.
95) Burns, R. (2011) Creating a context of belonging for students who are English Language Learners. In P. Jones, J. Fauske, & J. Carr (Ed. s) Leading for Inclusion (pp. 234-258). NY: Teachers College Press.
96) Burns, R. (2011). "Read the passage and answer the questions": Discourse principles for revising curriculum questions. Journal of Reading Education, 37(1,) 15-17.
97) Burns, R. (2011). Speaking of errors. Sunshine State TESOL Journal, 10(1), 21-24.
98) Burns, R. (2013) Assessment and instruction in multilingual classrooms. In V. C. Mueller Gathercole, ed., Issues in the Assessment of Bilinguals. (pp. 161-186). Bristol, UK: Multilingual Matters.
99) Burns-Hoffman, R. (2007). Designing knowledge about language (KAL) curriculum in language teacher education. In B. Johnston and K. Walls (Ed.s), Voice and vision in language teacher education: Selected papers from the Fourth International Conference on Language Teacher Education, CARLA Working Paper Series (pp. 249-256). Minneapolis: University of Minnesota, The Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition.
100) Burns-Hoffman, R., Jones, J., & Cohn, C. (2006). Teaching and learning American Sign Language in U.S. schools. In M. Cherry (Ed.), Dimension 2006: Languages for Today’s World: Selected proceedings of the 2006 Joint Conference of the Southern Conference on Language Teaching and the Florida Foreign Language Association (pp. 77-87). Valdosta, GA: SCOLT Publications.
101) Byrd-Blake, M. & Olivieri, B. S. (2014). Measuring teacher cultural competence. International Review of Social Sciences and Humanities. 8(1).
102) Byrd-Blake, M. & Hundley, E. (2012). Promoting teacher development in a Racially / Ethnically, Socioeconomically, Linguistically and Academically Diverse School: A USA Case Study. Professional Development in Education Journal. 38(4) 551-570.
103) Byrd-Blake, M. & McNeaL, L. (2005). Abraham Maslow - Self Actualization Theory. Chapter in the Sage Encyclopedia of Educational Leadership and Administration.
104) Byrd-Blake, M. & Oliveri, B. S. (2009). Operation 2014: Developing Culturally Competent Teachers for a Diverse Society. Florida Association of Teacher Educators Journal.1(9), 1-23 http://www.fate1.org/journals/2009/byrd-blake.pdf
105) Byrd-Blake, M. (2007). The M.I.C.E. Process: A remedy for women faculty experiencing quadruple jeopardy. Advancing Women in Leadership On-Line Journal. Summer 2007 McNeal, L. & Byrd-Blake, M. (2005). Council of Great City Schools. Chapter in the Sage Encyclopedia of Educational Leadership and Administration.
106) Byrd-Blake, M. (2011). Ethnicity, race and culture: A case for cultural competence. Chapter in Carr, J., Fauske, J. & Jones, P. Leading for Inclusion: How schools can build on the strengths of ALL learners. New York: Teachers College Press
107) Byrd-Blake, M., Afolayan, M., Hunt, J. W., Fabumni, M., Leander, R., Pryor, B. & Aboro, P. (2010). Morale of teachers in urban schools: A post NCLB mixed methods analysis. Education and Urban Society, 42, 450-472.
108) Byrd-Blake, M., Hunt, J., Afolayan M. O., & Leander, R. (2009). (submitted for review). The Impact of the No Child Behind Act on Urban Schools: A Review of the Literature. Multicultural Learning and Teaching
109) Carr, J., Fauske, J., & Rushton, S. (2008). Teaching and leading from the inside out: A model for reflection, exploration and action. Oakview, CA: Corwin Press.
110) Carter, N.T., Kotrba, L., Diab, D.L., Lin, B.C., Pui, S.-Y., Lake, C.J., Gillespie, M.A., Zickar, M.J, & Chao, A. (2012). A comparison of a subjective and statistical method for establishing score comparability in an organizational culture survey. Journal of Business and Psychology, 27(4), 451-466
111) Catlow, B.J., Badanich, K.A., Sponaugle, A.E., Rowe, A.R., Song, S., Rafalovich, I., Sava, V., Kirstein, C.L., Sanchez-Ramos, J. (2010) Effects of MDMA ("ecstasy") during adolescence on place conditioning and hippocampal neurogenesis. European Journal of Pharmacology, 628(1-3): 96-103.
112) Chang, D. Y. & Annaraud, K. (2008). Service quality evaluation and multiattribute attitude measurement: The case of a chain steakhouse in Taiwan. Advances in Hospitality & Leisure, 4
113) Chang, Kiyoung and Abbas Noorbakhsh, 2009, “Does National Culture Affect International Corporate Cash Holdings?” Journal of Multinational Financial Management 19, 323-342 (leading article in the issue)
114) Chang, Kiyoung, Dong-Kyoon Kim, and Haiyan Yin, 2013, " Does globalization increase bank efficiency as measured by net interest margin?", Journal of International Finance and Economics 13, 154-158
115) Chang, Kiyoung, Eun Kang , and Ying Li, 2014, “Local Long-term Institutions, Growth, and Cash Holdings”, Applied Economics Letters 21, No. 6, 387-390
116) Chang, Kiyoung, Ha-Chin Yi, and Yewmun Yip, 2012, “Effects of Cultural Difference on Cross Country Mergers and Acquisitions”, forthcoming, Global Business and Finance Review 17, Issue 2, 121-136
117) Chang, Kiyoung, Incheol Kim, and Ying Li, 2013, “The Heterogeneous Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities That Target Different Stakeholders”, Journal of Business Ethics, forthcoming, DOI10.1007/s10551-013-1895-8
118) Chang, Kiyoung, Jung-Bum Wee, and Ha-Chin Yi, 2012, “Does National Culture Influence the Firm’s Choice of Debt Maturity?”, Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies 41, Issue 4, 424-457
119) Chang, Kiyoung, Yong-Cheol Kim and Yewmun Yip, 2009, “Size Effect and Corporate Governance in Cross-Border M&As”, Global Business and Finance review 14, Spring, 23-35
120) Chang, Kiyoung, Yong-Cheol Kim, Young Sang Kim, and John H. Thornton Jr., 2012, “Unintended Regulatory Consequences: Evidence from the Korean IPOs”, Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 20, 292-309
121) Chang, Kiyoung, Yong-Cheol Kim, and Hyeongsop Shim, 2013, “Weak firms follow strong firms in hot IPO markets”, Asia-Pacific Journal of Financial Studies 42, 76-108
122) Chari, Murali D.R. and Kiyoung Chang, 2009, “Determinants of the Share of the Equity Sought in Cross-Border Acquisitions”, Journal of International Business Studies 40, 1277-1297
123) Cobanoglu, C. & Berezina, K. (2013). Pacific Rim Bangkok Hotel needs a new Property Management System. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Cases, 2(1).
124) Cobanoglu, C. & Frew, A. (2007). [Eds.] Proceedings of the Hospitality Information Technology Association Conference. Axon Imprint: Orlando. FL ISBN: 978-0-9553276-4-3
125) Cobanoglu, C. & Heiberger, L. (2003). Electronic Procurement Applications and Trends for the Food Service and Hospitality Industries. SV Books: Lecanto, FL. ISBN: 0-9729039-1-7.
126) Cobanoglu, C. (2010). Hospitality Information Technology Section in each chapter of Human Resources Leadership in Hospitality [Walker] Prentice Hall: New York
127) Cobanoglu, C. (2010). Hospitality Information Technology. [Book Chapter] in Introduction to Hospitality Management [Walker] Prentice Hall: New York
128) Cobanoglu, C. (2010). Hospitality Information Technology. [Book Chapter] in Introduction to Hospitality [Walker] Prentice Hall: New York
129) Cobanoglu, C. (2010). Technology in the Restaurant Industry. [Book Chapter] in The Restaurant: From Concept to Operation [Walker] Wiley : New York ISBN-13: 978-0470626436
130) Cobanoglu, C., & Berezina, K. (2011). The Impact of the Use of Blogs on Students’ Assignment Engagement. The Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport & Tourism Education, 10(1), p. 99-105.
131) Cobanoglu, C., Berezina, K., Kasavana, M., & Erdem, M. (2011). The Impact of Technology Amenities on Hotel Guest Overall Satisfaction. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality and Tourism, 12(4), p. 272-288.
132) Cobanoglu, C., Bilgihan, A., Nusair, K. & Berezina, K. (2012). The impact of Wi-Fi service in restaurants on customers’ likelihood of return to a restaurant. Journal of Foodservice Business Research, 15 (3), p. 285-299.
133) Cobanoglu, C., Blasik, S., & Haley, M. (2009). Computer Systems Failure Contingency Planning. American Hotel and Lodging Association.
134) Collins, G. & Cobanoglu, C., (2008). Hospitality Information Technology: Learning How to Use it. 6th Ed. Kendall Hunt.
135) Collins, G. & Cobanoglu, C., (2008). Hospitality Information Technology: Learning How to Use it. 6th Ed. Kendall Hunt.
136) Collins, G., Cobanoglu, C., & Bilgihan, A. (2013). Hospitality Information Technology: Learning How to Use it. 7th Ed. Kendall Hunt.
137) Collins, G., Cobanoglu, C., & Malik, T (2003). Hospitality Information Technology: Learning How to Use it. 5th Ed. Kendall Hunt. ISBN: 0787252794
138) Craft Terminal. Vol. 6 of D50 Documentation. Nokia Networks, 2000.
139) Curcio, C. C., Mathai, C., & Roberts, J. (2003). Evaluation of a school district's secondary education counseling curriculum: A qualitative study. The Professional School Counselor, (23), 78-83.
140) Curran James M. and Deborah E. Rosen (2006), “Student Attitudes toward College Courses: An Examination of Influences and Intentions,” Journal of Marketing Education, 28 (2), 135-148.
141) Curran James M. and Matthew L. Meuter (2007), “Encouraging Customer Adoption of Self-Service Technologies: Put a Little Fun in Their Lives,” Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice, 15 (4), 283-298.
142) Curran, James M. and Brian C. Healy (Forthcoming), “The Loyalty Continuum: Differentiating between Stages of Loyalty Development,” Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice.
143) Curran, James M. and Matthew L. Meuter, (2005) "Self-Service Technology Adoption: Comparing Three Technologies," Journal of Services Marketing, 19 (2), 103-113.
144) Curran, James M. and Ron Lennon (2011), “Participating in the Conversation: Exploring Usage of Social Media Networking Sites,” Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 15 (1), 21-38.
145) Curran, James M. and Ron Lennon (2013), "Comparing Younger and Older Social Network Users: An Examination of Attitudes and Intentions," The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, 19 (1), 28-37.
146) Curran, James M., Matthew L. Meuter, and Carol F. Surprenant (2003), “Intentions to Use Self-Service Technologies: A Confluence of Multiple Attitudes,” Journal of Service Research, 5 (3), 209-224.
147) Curran, James M., Sajeev Varki, and Deborah E. Rosen (2010), “Loyalty and Its Antecedents: Are the Relationships Static?” Journal of Relationship Marketing, 9 (4), 179-199.
148) Damon, W., Menon, J. & Bronk, K. C. (2003). The development of purpose during adolescence. Applied Developmental Science, 7(3), 119-128.
149) Davidson, W. (2001) Business Writing: What Works, What Won't, the revised edition. New York: St. Martin's Press
150) Davidson, W. (May 2005) “How to Strengthen your Core,” Gulf Coast Healthy Living.
151) Davidson, W. and Dougherty, J. (2004). Most Likely to Succeed at Work: How to get Ahead Using Everything you Learned in High School". St. Martin’s Press.
152) Davidson, W. and Easter, Richard (July 2011). "Wax What’s Dull and Polish What Shines: Tips for Writing the Performance Review", online at The Journal of Accountancy
153) Davis, C., Hughes, L., Sloan, M. M., Tang, C., & MacMaster, S. (2009). HIV/AIDS knowledge, sexual activity and safer sex practices among female students in Hong Kong, Australia, and the United States. Journal of HIV/AIDS and Social Services, 8(4), 414-429.
154) Davis, C., Sloan, M. M., & Tang, C. (2011). Role occupancy, quality, and psychological distress among Caucasian and African American women. Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work, 26(1), 72-82.
155) Davis, J. F. & Osborn, T. A. (2002). The language teacher's portfolio: A guide for professional development. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishing.
156) Deane, J., Rakes, T. and Agarwal, A., "Designing Content Distribution Networks for Optimal Cost and Performance,” Information Technology and Management, 2012, 13(1), 1-15.
157) Deane, J., and Agarwal, A, “Scheduling Online Advertisements to Maximize Revenue Under Variable Display Frequency,” OMEGA, The International Journal of Management Science, 2012, 40(5), 562-570.
158) Deane,J. and Agarwal, A., “Neural,Genetic and Neurogenetic Approaches For Solving the 0-1 Multidimensional Knapsack Problem,”International Journal of Management Information Systems, 2013, 17(1), 43-54.
159) Deane,J. and Agarwal, A., “Scheduling Online Advertisements to Maximize Revenue under Non-Linear Pricing,”Journal of Computer Information Systems, 2013, 53(2), 85-92
160) Design Studio User Guide. Pentaho Corporation, 2008.
161) Discrete Mathematics Seminar, USF, April 21, 2014. ‘Coradjacent Edge Fundamental Transversals.’
162) Dobkins, D. H. & Roberts, J., (2003). Age, gender, and locus of control as determinants of health communication style preference. Multicultural Communication, (30), 50-56.
163) Dobkins, D. H., & Roberts, J. (2001). Health experiences of international students: An examination of autonomy and personal agency in healthcare. Multicultural Communication.
164) Dr. Byrd’s current scholarship centers on the extensive topic of research-based best practices that foster academic, social and emotional student success in socioeconomically, racially/ethnically and culturally diverse schools. She focuses a particular lens on national, state and local attempts to narrow the divide between theory and practice when analyzing the continuous widening of the academic achievement gap. Other areas of research include analyzing effective instruction through an exploration of such concepts as culturally responsive teaching and cultural competence professional development training, documentation of the challenges of teaching in high poverty schools in a standards-based society, researching best practices of current master teachers, and proposing programs and professional development models to facilitate positive and productive school learning communities. Dr. Byrd also directs attention to the need for a paradigm shift to engage teachers in continuous, long-term professional development centered on culturally responsive instruction to meet the needs of today’s diverse student population while embracing the data-driven accountability, standards-based educational movement.
165) Dr. Duncan’s research publications and conference presentations involve the lived experiences of culturally and linguistically diverse families raising a child with Autism, Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and the self-efficacy of pre-service teachers.
166) Dr. Kosten has a strong interest in research to improve academic achievement of children in literacy through the integration of the arts
167) Dr. Vershawn Young interviewed Dr. Unnever for New Books in African American Studies in reference to his book A Theory of African American Offending. A link to this interview is now available at the http://newbooksinafroamstudies.com/ web address.
168) Duke, D., & Reck, B. (2003). The evolution of educational accountability in the old dominion in D. Duke, Tucker, P., Grogan, M., & Heinecke, W. (eds.), Educational leadership in an age of accountability, Albany, NY: State University of New York Press.
169) Edwards, J. D., Ruva, C. L., O’Brien, J. L., Haley, C. B., Lister, J. J. (2013). An examination of mediators of the transfer of cognition speed of processing training to everyday functional performance. Psychology and Aging, 28, 314-321. doi: 10.1037/a0030474
170) Egley, R., Reck, B. & Fields, L. (2003). Valuable Asset or Cheap Labor: The Adjunct Professor. Invited article. AASA Professor-Special Edition-"The Adjunct Professor". V26, N1.
171) Electron distribution and nonlinear wave propagation in weakly ionized plasmas with inelastic collisions Int. J. Electronics: 1973, 35 825-832
172) Equipment Manual for Gas/Oxygen Equipment: Eclipse Combustion Tec Job Number SYS100279. Combustion Tec, 2005.
173) Ernest Scott, Jr. (2008). Police Information Sharing: All-Crimes Approach to Homeland Security. LFB Scholarly Publishing, New York.
174) Evaluating Pentaho Data Integration. Pentaho Corporation, 2008.
175) Extermann, M., Boler, I., Reich, R. R., Lyman, G. H., Brown, R. H., DeFelice, J., Levine, R. M., Lubiner, E. T., Reyes, P., Schreiber, F. J. and Balducci, L. (2011), Predicting the risk of chemotherapy toxicity in older patients: The Chemotherapy Risk Assessment Scale for High-Age Patients (CRASH) score. Cancer. doi: 10.1002/cncr.26646 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.26646/full
176) Fields, L., Reck, B.L., & Egley R..(2006). Managing marginal employees: Applying standards-based performance measures. Lanham, MD. Rowan & Littlefield.
177) Frew, A., O’Connor. P., & Cobanoglu, C. (2006). [Eds.] Proceedings of the Hospitality Information Technology Association Conference. Axon Imprint: Minneapolis, MN. ISBN: 978-0-9553276-1-2
178) Frisch, S. A. & Karidas, S. (2009, April). Edge Trak analysis of speech error data: Comparison to manual measures. Spring meeting of the Florida Chapter of the Acoustical Society of America. University of South Florida.
179) Fueyo, V., Reck, B.L., & Nutta, J. (2007). Expanding the Impact of Democratic Teacher Education through Teacher Leadership inDemocracy and Civic Engagement: Implications for Teacher Preparation. Democracy Project.
180) Fulton, S., Lister, J., Maxfield, N. (2009). Predictability and neighborhood density affect neural word processing in noise. ASHA Convention Poster Presentation, New Orleans, LA.
181) Fulton, S., Lister, J., Wilson, R., McArdle, R., & Hnath-Chisolm, T (2010). The Relationship between Temporal Masking and Speech Understanding in Noise for Younger and Older Listeners, International Conference on Adult Hearing Screening, Como, Italy. Podium Presentation
182) Fulton, S., Lister, J., Wilson, R., McArdle, R., & Hnath-Chisolm, T. (2009). Listening in the gaps: The effects of age and hearing loss on three measures of temporal resolution. Aging and Speech Communication: International and Interdisciplinary Research Conference. Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. Student Scholarship.
183) Fulton, S., Lister, J., Wilson, R., McArdle, R., & Hnath-Chisolm, T. (2009). Temporal resolution in older listeners: Listening in the gaps. American Auditory Society Annual Meeting, Scottsdale, AZ. Podium Presentation.
184) Fulton, Susan E., The effects of aging on temporal masking (2010). Theses and Dissertations. Paper 1636. http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/etd/1636
185) Gelman, C., Black., K., & Kaye, L.W. (in press). Engaging students in gerontological work through innovative caregiving programming: Introduction to three brief reports. Gerontology and Geriatrics Education.
186) Gelman, C., Black., K., & Kaye, L.W. (in press). Growing the gerontological workforce through real-world research and practice: Final thoughts. Gerontology and Geriatrics Education.
187) Gillespie, M. A. (2011). Assessing Critical Thinking about Values: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Inquiry: Critical Thinking across the Disciplines, 26(1), 19-28.
188) Goldman, M.S., & Reich, R.R. (2013). The role of genetics in addiction and the expectancy principle. In J. MacKillop & M. Munafo (Eds.) Genetic Influences on Addiction: An Intermediate Phenotype Approach, 237-256. MIT Press. ISBN: 9780262019699.
189) Goldman, M.S., Darkes, J., Reich, R.R., & Brandon, K.O. (2010). Anticipatory processing as a transdisciplinary bridge in addiction. In D. Ross, H. Kincaid, D. Spurrett, and P. Collins (Eds.) What is Addiction? (pp. 291-334). MIT Press: Cambridge, MA.
190) Gordon, S. & Adler, H. (2013). Perceptions of hotel concierges on effects of technology on guest service and their positions. Journal of Tourism Research & Hospitality, 2(4). DOI: 10.4172/2324-8807.1000128.
191) Gordon, S., Adler, H., & Scott-Halsell, S. (2014). Career fairs: Are they valuable events? Hospitality and tourism recruiter perceptions of attributes towards participation and activities. International Journal of Hospitality and Event Management, 1(1), 81-94.
192) Govindu, R. and Chinnam R.B. (2010). “A software agent-component based framework for multi-agent supply chain modelling and simulation.” International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 155-171
193) Govindu, R. and Chinnam, R.B. (2007). “MASCF: A generic process-centered methodological framework for analysis and design of multi-agent supply chain systems.” Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 53, Issue 4, November 2007, pp. 584-609
194) Govindu, R., Chinnam, R.B., and Murat, A. (2010). “Manufacturing in Supply Chain.” Chapter 10 in: The Handbook of Technology Management, ‘Volume II: Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Advertising, and Global Management’, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., January 2010, pp. 132-145
195) Grogan, M., & Reck, B. (2002). Superintendents and school board members grappling with zero tolerance. in G.M. Perreault & F.C. Lunenburg (Eds.), The changing world of school administration (pp. 109-130). Lanham, MD: Scarecrow Press, Inc.
196) Harmonic generation due to nonlinear mixing of two strong microwaves in a magneto plasma J. Phys. A: GEN PHY: 1971, 4 535-545.
197) Hudak, E. M., Edwards, J. D., Andel, R., Lister, J. J., McEvoy, C. L., Ruva, C. L., & Peronto, C. L. The effects of cognitive stimulation and adaptive cognitive training among older adults. R & R for JGPS (May 2013).
198) Hunsader, P. D. (2002). Civil war in the United States and Sierra Leone: A high-interest theme for mathematics integration. Trends and Issues, 14(3), 49-54.
199) Hunsader, P. D. (2002). Mathematical language: Comprehension, readability, and testing. The Florida Reading Quarterly, 39(2), 6-10.
200) Hunsader, P. D. (2002). Why boys fail and what we can do about it. Principal, 82(2), 52-54.
201) Hunsader, P. D. (2002). Why boys fail: Unlearned literacy. Education Digest, 68(4), 29-31.
202) Hunsader, P. D. (2003). Our place in space. Dimensions in Mathematics, 23(1), 16-20.
203) Hunsader, P. D. (2004). Mathematics trade books: Establishing their value and assessing their quality. Reading Teacher, 57(7), 618-629.
204) Hunsader, P. D. (2005). Lessons learned about boys and girls mathematical problem solving: The solution processes, performance, linguistic explanations, self-efficacy, and self-assessment of fifth-grade students of varying reading and mathematics abilities. Unpublished doctoral dissertation.
205) Hunsader, P. D. (2006). Mathematics trade books: Establishing their value and assessing their quality. In Moss, G., Swim, T. J., Cross, D. J., Sholl, P., & Laidroo, I. (Eds.), Annual editions: Early childhood and elementary literacy. Hightstown, NJ: McGraw- Hill/Dushkin. (originally published in The Reading Teacher)
206) Hunt, J. W., Afolayan, M., Byrd-Blake M., Fabunmi, M., Pryor, B, & Aboro, P. (Fall-Winter 2009).The impact of the pressures to make adequate yearly progress on teachers in a Midwest urban school district: A qualitative analysis. The Journal of Thought, 44(3-4), 63-75.
207) Hurley, R. M. and Fulton, S. (2007). Chapter 2: Psychoacoustic Considerations and Implications for Diagnosis of CAPD. Handbook of Central Auditory Processing Disorders: From Science to Practice. Frank Musiek and Gail Chermak (Eds).
208) ISIS Format Specifications: California. SunGard HTE, Inc., 2006.
209) Jiraporn, Pornsit, Napatsorn Jiraporn, Ardisak Boeprasert, and Kiyoung Chang, 2013, “Does Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Improve Credit Ratings? Evidence from Geographic Identification”, Financial Management, forthcoming, DOI: 10.1111/fima.12044
210) Joint Annual Meetings, MAA Florida Section and FTYCMA, Edison State College, February 21, 2014. ‘An Extension of Euler’s Polyhedron Theorem.’
211) Juola-Rushton, A., & Rushton, S. (2010). Linking 1st-grade economics unit to children’s literature: A brain-based approach. Children our Concern: FAYEC, Fl, 3,1.
212) Kabongo, J. (2010), “Strategic challenges of creating value with wastes: What’s inside residual materials reclamation?”, International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management, Vol. 2 No. 2, pp. 184–203.
213) Kabongo, J., & Boiral, O. (2011), “Creating value with wastes: A model and typology of sustainability within firms”, Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol. 20 No. 7, pp. 441–455.
214) Kabongo, J., & McCaskey, P.H. (2011), “An examination of entrepreneurship educator profiles in business programs in the United States”, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 18 No.1, pp. 27–42.
215) Kabongo, J., & Okpara, J. (2010), “Entrepreneurship education in sub-Saharan African Universities”, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research, Vol. 16 No. 4, pp. 296–308.
216) Kabongo, J., & Okpara, J. (2014), “ICT possession and usage among Congolese SMEs: An exploratory study”, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 2 No. 2.
217) Kabongo, J., Chang, K., & Li, Y. (2013), “The impact of operational diversity on corporate philanthropy: An empirical study of U.S. companies”, Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 116 No. 1, pp. 49–65. DOI: 10.1007/s10551-012-1445-9.
218) Kabongo, Jean D., Kiyoung Chang, and Ying Li, 2013, “The Impact of Operational Diversity on Corporate Philanthropy: An Empirical Study of U.S. Companies”, Journal of Business Ethics 116, 49-65
219) Karidas, S., Douglas, N.F., Goff, R.A., & Hinckley, J. (2010). Effects on Age & Aphasia on Catalog Ordering Performance in Single/ Concurrent Task Conditions. Poster presentation presented at the Annual Convention of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. New Orleans, LA.
220) Karidas, S., Goff, R., Hinckley, J., & Wiggins, K. (2012). Systematic Review of the Complexity Effect in Semantic Category Training. Poster presentation presented at the Annual Convention of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Atlanta, GA.
221) Karidas, S., Goff, R., Hinckley, J., & Wiggins, K. (2013). Systematic Review of the Complexity Effect in Semantic Category Training. Poster presentation presented at the START-CSD Symposium, Tampa, FL.
222) Kasap, N. and Agarwal, A., “Augmented Neural Networks and Problem-Structure Based Heuristics for the Bin-Packing Problem,” International Journal of Systems Science, 2012, 43(8), 1412-1430.
223) Kaufman, D., Moss, D. M., & Osborn, T. A. (Eds.). (2003). Beyond the boundaries: A transdisciplinary approach to learning and teaching. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishing
224) Keiser, J., DeMicco, F., Cobanoglu, C. & Grimes, R., (2007). Analyzing and Controlling Foodservice Costs, A Managerial & Technology Approach. 5th Ed. ISBN: 0-1311-9112-8
225) Koshy, S. I., & Mariano, J. M. (2011). Promoting youth purpose: A review of the literature. New Directions for Youth Development, 132, 13-30.
226) Kotrba, L. M., Gillespie, M. A., Schmidt, A. M., Smerek, R., Ritchie, S., & Denison, D. R. (2012). The effects of cultural consistency on business performance. Human Relations, 65(2), 241-262
227) Kotrba, L. M., Gillespie, M. A., Schmidt, A. M., Smerek, R., Ritchie, S., & Denison, D. R. (in press). The effects of cultural consistency on business performance. Human Relations.
228) Lakshman, C., Ramaswani, A., Alas, R., Kabongo, J., & Pandian, J.R. (2014, forthcoming), “Ethics trumps culture? A cross-national study of CSR perceptions regarding employee downsizing”, Journal of Business Ethics. DOI: 10.1007/s10551-013-1907-8.
229) Larkin, E., & Wilson, G. P. (2009). Reading Bigs: An Intergenerational Literacy Mentoring Program. In J. C. Richards & C. A. Lassonde (Eds.), Evidence-based quality literacy tutoring programs: What works and why (pp. 21-33). Newark, DE: International Reading Association.
230) Larkin, E., Kaplan, M., & Rushton, S. (2010). Designing brain healthy environments for intergenerational programs. Journal of Intergenerational Relations.8,2. 161-176
231) Laursen, Gary & Vance, Carol (2010). “Circular 230 and Internal Revenue Code § 6694: The U.S. Treasury versus Congress: Conflicts and Inconsistencies.” Florida CPA Today, (26) 1, pp. 34-37.
232) Lehto, X., Park, O.J., & Gordon, S. (2015). Migrating to new hotels: A comparison of antecedents of business and leisure travelers’ hotel switching intention. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, 16(3), 235-258. DOI: 10.1080/1528008X.2014.925787
233) Lengacher, C.A., Reich, R.R., Kip, K.E., Barta, M., Ramesar, S., Paterson, C., Moscoso, M.S., Kim, S.J., Park, H., Jacobsen, P.B., Schell, M.J., Park, J.Y. (2014). Influence on mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) on telomerase activity in women with breast cancer. Biological Research in Nursing. pre-published online 30 January 2014. DOI: 10.1177/1099800413519495
234) Lengacher, C.A., Shelton, M.M., Reich, R.R., Barta, M.K., Johnson-Mallard, V., Moscoso, M.S., Paterson, C., Ramesar, S., Budrhani, P., Carranza, I., Lucas, J., Jacobsen, P.B., Goodman, M.J., & Kip, K.E. (2012). Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR(BC) in breast cancer: Evaluating fear of recurrence (FOR) as a mediator of psychological and physical symptoms in a randomized control trial (RCT). Journal of Behavioral Medicine, Prepublished online. doi: 10.1007/s108/65-012-9473-6.
235) Lengacher, C.A., Shelton, M.M., Reich, R.R., Barta, M.K., Johnson-Mallard, V., Moscoso, M.S., Paterson, C., Ramesar, S., Budrhani, P., Carranza, I., Lucas, J., Jacobsen, P.B., Goodman, M.J., & Kip, K.E. (2014). Mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR(BC)) in breast cancer: Evaluating fear of recurrence (FOR) as a mediator of psychological and physical symptoms in a randomized control trial (RCT). Journal of Behavioral Medicine, Pre-published online. doi: 10.1007/s108/65-012-9473-6.
236) Lennon, Ron and James M. Curran (2012), “Social Networks and Older Users: An Examination of Attitudes and Usage Intentions,” Contemporary Marketing Review, 2 (2), 1-13.
237) Lennon, Ron, Randy Rentfro, and James M. Curran (2012), "Exploring Relationships between Demographics and Social Networking Use," Journal of Management and Marketing Research, 11 (September), 1-16
238) Lies, J., Bronk, K. C., & Mariano, J. M. (2008). The community contribution to moral and character education. In D. Narvaez & L. Nucci (Eds.). Handbook of Moral Development. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum and Associates. pp. 520-536.
239) Liu, J.J., Druta, M., Shibata, D., Coppola, D., Boler, I., Elahi, A., Reich, R.R, Siegel, E., & Extermann, M. (2014). Metabolic syndrome and colorectal cancer: Is hyperinsulinemia/insulin receptor-mediated angiogenesis a critical process. Journal of Geriatric Oncology, 5, 40-48. doi.org/10.1016/j.jgo.2013.11.004
240) Lively, Heather, Nicholas J. Mastracchio, Jr. “Multiple Financial Accounting Standards Intensify the Dilemma of What to Teach” The CPA Journal October 2012.
241) MAA 38th Annual Suncoast Regional Meeting, December 5, 2013, HCC, Ruskin, FL - Organizer of ‘Special Sessions on Geometry’ panel.
242) Maldonado-Devincci, A.M., Badanich, K.A., Kirstein, C.L. (2010) Alcohol during adolescence selectively alters immediate and long-term behavior and neurochemistry. Alcohol, 44(1): 57-66.
243) Mariano, J. M. & Damon, W. (2008). The role of religious faith and spirituality in the development of purpose in adolescence. In R. M. Lerner, R. W. Roeser, and E. Phelps (Eds.). Positive youth development and spirituality: From theory to research. West Conshohocken, PA: Templeton Foundation Press. pp. 210-230.
244) Mariano, J. M. (2010). The psychological requirements of inclusion: A positive youth development view. In P. Jones, J. Carr, and J. Fauske (Eds.). Leading for inclusion. New York, NY: Teacher’s College Press.
245) Mariano, J. M. (Ed.) (2011). Support and instruction for youth purpose. New Directions for Youth Development, 132
246) Mariano, J. M., & Vaillant, G. V. (2012). Youth purpose among the “Greatest Generation”. Journal of Positive Psychology, 7(4) 81-93.
247) Mariano, J. M., & Verducci, S. Ethical standards in philanthropy. (2006). In W. Damon & S. Verducci (Eds.). Taking philanthropy seriously: Beyond noble intentions to responsible giving. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press. pp. 222-240.
248) Mariano, J. M., Roeser, R., Greathouse, P. T., & Koshy, S. I. (2010). Religious adolescents’ views of success and spirituality. In R. M. Lerner & A.E.A. Warren (Eds.). Positive youth development and spirituality: Research perspectives and future possibilities. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
249) Mariano, J. M., and Savage, J. (2009). Exploring the language of youth purpose: References to positive states and coping styles by adolescents with different kinds of purpose. Journal of Research in Character Education, 7(1), 1-24.
250) Mastracchio, Nicholas J.Jr., Heather Lively “How Many Accounting Frameworks are Enough?” The CPA Journal August 2013
251) Mastracchio, Nicholas J.Jr., Heather Lively “Multiple Auditing Standards Intensify the Dilemma of What to Teach” The CPA Journal October 2012.
252) Mastracchio, Nicholas J.Jr., Heather Lively “The Effect of Clarified Standards on Auditor’s Reports” The CPA Journal March 2013
253) Mayberry, M., Reck, B.L., & Chenneville, T. (2008). Toward creating effective educational environments: A study of gay-straight alliances in Pinellas County high schools Report prepared for : Pinellas County Schools, Research and Accountability Department.
254) McBrien, J. L. (2005). Educational needs and barriers for refugee students in the United States: A review of the literature. Review of Educational Research, 75, 329-364.
255) McBrien, J. L. (2006). Serving the needs of at-risk refugee youth: A program evaluation. Journal of School Public Relations, 27, 326-341.
256) McBrien, J. L. (2008). The world at America’s doorstep: Service learning in preparation to teach diverse populations. The Journal of Transformative Education, 6(4), 270-285.
257) McBrien, J. L. (2011). The importance of context: Vietnamese, Somali, and Iranian refugee mothers discuss their resettled lives and involvement in their children's education. Compare, 41, 75-90.
258) McBrien, J. L. (2014). I ōrea te tuātara ka patu ki waho: Competing Priorities in the New Zealand Refugee Resettlement Strategy, Immigration New Zealand.
259) McBrien, J. L., & Day, R. (2012). From there to here: Using photography to explore acculturation with resettled refugee youth. International Journal of Child, Youth, and Family Studies, 3(4.1), 546-568.
260) McBrien, J. L., and Byers, J. G. (Eds.) (submitted). Cold Water: Women and Girls of Lira, Uganda. Kampala: Fountain Publishing
261) Meuter, Matthew L., Deborah Brown McCabe, and James M Curran (2013), “An Investigation of the Influence of Interpersonal WOM versus Electronic WOM: Are All Forms of WOM Equally Valuable?” Services Marketing Quarterly, 34 (3), 240-256.
262) Mixing of two microwaves from and emission of low frequency waves in a plasma slab. J.Phys. A: GEN PHY: 1970, 3 547-558
263) Mody, M., Gordon, S., Lehto, X., So, S.I., & Li, M. (forthcoming). The augmented convention offering: The impact of destination and product images on attendees’ perceived benefits. Tourism Analysis.
264) Moreo, P. M., Sammons, G. & Cobanoglu, C. (2007). Hotel Operations Simulation and Auditing Manual. Prentice Hall: New York. ISBN: 0-13-170461-3
265) Moss, D. M., & Osborn, T. A. (Eds.). (2010). Critical essays on resistance in education. In S. Steinberg (Ed.) Counterpoints: Studies in the Postmodern Theory of Education series. New York: Peter Lang Publishing.
266) Moss, D. M., Kaufman, D., & Osborn, T. A. (Eds.). (2008). Interdisciplinary education in an age of assessment. New York: Routledge/LEA.
267) Ngo, F., Govindu, R. and Agarwal, A., "Assessing the Predictive Utility of Logistic Regression, Classification and Regression Tree, Chi-Squared Automatic Interaction Detection and Neural Network Models in Predicting Inmate Misconduct" American Journal of Criminal Justice, published online, May 2014 (10.1007/s12103-014-9246-6)
268) Ngo, Fawn T. (2010). “Karen Heimer and Ross L. Matsueda: A Theory of Differential Social Control.” In Encyclopedia of Criminological Theory, edited by Francis T. Cullen and Pamela Wilcox. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage
269) Ngo, Fawn T. (2012). “Toward a Comprehensive Model on Stalking Acknowledgment: A Test of Four Models.” Crime & Delinquency. DOI: 10.1177/0011128711428731.
270) Ngo, Fawn T. (In Press). “Stalking.” In The Wiley Encyclopedia of Crime and Punishment, edited by Wesley G. Jennings. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
271) Ngo, Fawn T. and Raymond Paternoster (2011). “Cybercrime Victimization: An Examination of Individual- and Situational-Level Factors.” International Journal of Cyber Criminology, 5, 773-793.
272) Ngo, Fawn T. and Raymond Paternoster (2013). “Stalking Strains, Concurrent Negative Emotions, and Legitimate Coping Strategies: A Preliminary Test of Gendered Strain Theory.” American Journal of Criminal Justice, 38, 369-391.
273) Ngo, Fawn T. and Raymond Paternoster (2013). “Stalking Strains, Gender, and Legitimate Coping Strategies: A Partial Test of Broidy and Agnew’s Gender/GST Hypotheses.” Victims & Offenders: The International Journal of Evidence-based Research, Policy, and Practice, 8, 94-117.
274) Ngo, Fawn T. and Raymond Paternoster (2013). “Toward an Understanding of the Emotional and Behavioral Reactions to Stalking: A Partial Test of General Strain Theory.” Crime & Delinquency. DOI: 10.1177/0011128713510077.
275) Ngo, Fawn T. and Raymond Paternoster (2014). “Contemporaneous and Lagged Effects of Life Domains and Crime: A Test of Agnew’s General Theory of Crime and Delinquency.” Journal of Criminology. Article ID 320486, http://dx:doi.org.10.1155/2014/320486.
276) Ngo, Fawn T., Anurag Agarwal, and Ramakrishna Govindu (forthcoming). “Assessing the Predictive Utility of Logistic Regression, Classification and Regression Tree, Chi-Squared Automatic Interaction Detection, and Neural Network Models in Predicting Inmate Misconduct.” American Journal of Criminal Justice. DOI: 10.1007/s12103-014-9246-6.
277) Ngo, Fawn T., Raymond Paternoster, Francis T. Cullen, and Doris Layton Mackenzie (2011). “Life Domains and Crime: A Test of Agnew’s General Theory of Crime and Delinquency.” Journal of Criminal Justice, 39, 302-311.
278) Ngo, Fawn T., Raymond Paternoster, James Curran, and Doris Layton Mackenzie (2011), “Role Taking and Recidivism: A Test of Differential Social Control Theory,” Justice Quarterly, 28 (5), 667-697.
279) Ngo, Fawn T., Raymond Paternoster, James Curran, and Doris Layton Mackenzie (2011). "Role Taking and Recidivism: A Test of Differential Social Control Theory." Justice Quarterly, 28, 667-697.
280) Now Playing: Studying Western Civilization Through Film, Oxford University Press, 2013. ISBN: 978-0-19-996988-3.
281) Now Playing: Studying World History Through Film, Oxford University Press, 2013. ISBN 978-0-19-998958-4.
282) Now Playing: Studying the History of Ancient Greece and Rome Through Film, Oxford University Press, 2013. ISBN 978-0-19-998804-4.
283) Okpara, J., & Kabongo, J. (2010), “Corporate governance in a developing economy: A study of barriers and issues in Nigeria”, SAM Advanced Management Journal, Vol. 75 No 3, pp. 41–51.
284) Okpara, J., & Kabongo, J. (2010), “Export barriers and internationalization: Evidence from SMEs in an emergent African economy”, International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Vol. 5 No 2, pp. 169–187.
285) Okpara, J., & Kabongo, J. (2011), “Cross-cultural training adjustment: A study of Western expatriates in Nigeria”, Journal of World Business, Vol. 46 No.1, pp. 22-30.
286) Osborn, D. C. (2010). Resisting the state. In D. M. Moss & T. A. Osborn, Eds., In praise of resistance (pp. 35-46). New York, Peter Lang.
287) Osborn, D. C. (2013). “Engaging Community Art in the Classroom” presented at Florida Alliance for Arts Education (FAAE), Orlando, FL.
288) Osborn, D. C. (in press). Resistance to Secularism: The Reproduction of Privilege and Dominance in Fundamentalist School Texts. Religion & Education, Taylor and Francis.
289) Osborn, D. C. (under revision). The Discursive Construction of “Normal”: A Critical Examination of Fundamentalist Curricula. Educational Studies Journal, Taylor and Francis.
290) Osborn, D. C., Osborn, T. (2007). Participating in democracy means participating in schools. In T. Osborn (Ed.), Language and cultural diversity in education: Democratic principles in action (pp. 1-4). Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield.
291) Osborn, T. A. (2000). Critical reflection and the foreign language classroom. In Henry A. Giroux, (Ed.) Critical Studies in Education and Culture Series. Westport, CT: Bergin & Garvey. [Winner of the American Educational Studies Association Critics’ Choice Award 2001]
292) Osborn, T. A. (2005). Critical reflection and the foreign language classroom. Rev. ed. Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing.
293) Osborn, T. A. (2006). Teaching world languages for social justice: A sourcebook of principles and practices. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
294) Osborn, T. A. (Ed.). (2005). Language and cultural diversity in U. S. schools: Democratic principles in action. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishing.
295) Osborn, T. A. (Ed.). (2007). Language and cultural diversity in U. S. schools: Democratic principles in action. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Education [revised from Praeger version].
296) Osborn, T. A., (Ed.). (2002). The future of foreign language education in the United States. Westport, CT: Bergin & Garvey.
297) Ousey, G. C. and Unnever, J. D. (2012), Racial–Ethnic Threat, Out-Group Intolerance, and Support For Punishing Criminals: A Cross-National Study. Criminology, 50: 565–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2012.00275.x
298) O’Brien, J. L., Edwards, J. D., Maxfield, N. D. M., Karidas, S., Williams, V., & Lister, J. J. (2011). Effects of cognitive training on attention allocation and speed of processing in older adults: An ERP study. The Tenth Annual Meeting of the Vision Sciences Society. Naples, Florida.
299) Paul, Rodney, Andrew Weinbach, Richard Borghesi, and Mark Wilson, (2009). "Using Odds to Measure the Perceived Level of Competitive Balance in Major League Baseball", International Journal of Sport Finance 4(4), 255-263.
300) Pettegrew, L. & Vance, C. (2013). “The High Cost of Free.” Mises Daily, The von Mises Institute, Auburn, AL: June 5, 2013 p. 1-4
301) Pettegrew, L. and Vance, C. (2013). “Don’t Fall for Free.” Mises Daily, July 5, 2013 p. 1-6
302) Pettegrew, Loyd S. & Vance, Carol A. “The Seven Rules of Bureaucracy.” The von Mises Institute, March 01, 2012, pp. 1-18. [This article led to invitations to be featured on a radio talk show, “Free Markets, Free People,” to be excerpted in a business strategy McGraw-Hill text book by Professor Greg Dess, and over 25 emails from around the world by free market economists.]
303) Philpot, R.M., Badanich, K.A. & Kirstein, C.L. (2003). Place Conditioning: Age-related changes in the rewarding and aversive effects of alcohol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27(4): 593-599.
304) Polelle, D. (2010). Computerized oral reading intervention: Effects on language & reading in persons with alexia after stroke. Ann Arbor, MI: ProQuest, UMI Dissertation Publishing (UMI No. 3417343).
305) Polelle, D., Killmer, S., & Oneal, A. (2010). What’s new in aphasia rehabilitation. South Cook County Speech, Hearing & Language Association, Chicago, IL.
306) Pryor, B.W., Byrd-Blake, M., Hunt, J., Afolayan, M.O., Fabunmi, M., Leander, R. (2008). NCLB and urban teachers morale: A study of beliefs and attitudes in AYP and Non-AYP Illinois schools. Journal of Urban Education: Focus on Enrichment, 5(1), 69-81.
307) Purinton, Elizabeth, Deborah E. Rosen and James M. Curran (2007), “Marketing Relationship Management: Antecedents to Survival and Dissolution,” Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 14 (2), 75-105.
308) Reagan, T. & Osborn, T. A. (2002). The foreign language educator in society: Toward a critical pedagogy. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
309) Reck, B. L. & Mattiace, L. (2005). Toward creating effective educational environments: perceptions of collaborative efforts to support sexual minority youth. Published Proceedings of University Council for Educational Administration Annual Conference, Nashville, TN. November 10-13, 2005.
310) Reck, B. L. & Bartlett, M.J. (2005). Equal protection, social and legal issues surrounding student sexual orientation and gender identity: A policy analysis. Published Proceedings of Educational Law Association Conference, Memphis, TN, November 17-19, 2005.
311) Reck, B.L. (2014). From textbooks and tests to problems and projects. Invited chapter in K. Roney & R. P. Lipka (Eds), Middle grades curriculum: Voices and visions of the self-enhancing school.
312) Reck, B.L. (2014). Series Forward. In Hearts and minds on fire: Unmasking the sacred in teacher education. Charlotte, NC. Information Age Press.
313) Reck, B.L.(2011). Leaders and Leadership, In North Carolina Ready Schools toolkit2: Community-district team development. Pathways to success for young children pre-kindergarten through third grade. Raleigh, NC: North Carolina Partnership for Children, http://www.ncreadyschools.org/
314) Reck, B.L.(2011). Teacher Supports and Adult Learning Communities. In North Carolina eady Schools toolkit2: Community-distric team development. Pathways to success for young children pre-kindergarten through third grade. Raleigh, NC: North Carolina Partnership for Children, http://www,ncreadyschools.org/
315) Reck, B.L., & Heaton, C.R. (2010). Clarity about collaboration: Principals making sense of teacher interactions. International Journal of Leadership Preparation.
316) Reich, R. R., Ariel, I., Darkes, J., & Goldman, M. S. (2012, January 30). What Do You Mean “Drunk”? Convergent Validation of Multiple Methods of Mapping Alcohol Expectancy Memory Networks. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors. Advance online publication. doi: 10.1037/a0026873
317) Reich, R.R., & Goldman, M.S. (2012). Drinking in college students and their age peers: The role of anticipatory processes. In H.L. White & D.L. Rabiner (Eds.) College Drinking and Drug Use (pp. 105-120). Guilford: New York. recent publication.
318) Reich, R.R., Below, M.C. & Goldman, M.S. (2010). Explicit and implicit measures of expectancy and related alcohol cognitions: A meta-analytic comparison. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors,24, 13-25. doi: 10.1037/a0016556
319) Reich, R.R., Lengacher, C.A., Shivers, S.C., Barta, M., Paterson, C., Shelton, M., Kip, K.E., Klein, T. (2014). Baseline immune biomarkers as predictors of MBSR(BC) treatment success in off-treatment breast cancer patients. Biological Research in Nursing. pre-published online 28 January 2014. DOI: 10.1177/1099800413519494
320) Report Designer Workbook. Pentaho Corporation, 2008.
321) Review of Ibsen, Strindberg and the Intimate Theatre. Comparative Drama 35.2 (2001): 242-45.
322) Reynolds, K. Michael, Pamala Griset, Ernest Scott, Jr. (2006) "Law Enforcement Information Sharing: A Florida Case Study." American Journal of Criminal Justice, 31, 1-18.
323) Roberts, J. & Blieszner, R. (2007). Infusion of gerontology content: An ethical imperative. The Journal of Baccalaureate Social Work, 12, 129-140.
324) Roberts, J. & Ducett, D. (2005). Roberts, J. & Ducett, D. (2004). The therapeutic milieu in the socialization of developmentally disabled students. The International Journal of the Humanities.
325) Roberts, J. (2001). A kiss is still a kiss: Intimacy and aging in film, web, and chat. Video and website review of educational materials on intimacy and aging. Generations, Summer, 2001.
326) Roberts, J. (2001). Cultural issues in end-of-life decision-making, book reviewed for the Journal of Women and Aging, Vol. 13, 36.
327) Roberts, J. (2007). Age Bias in Social Work Practitioners: Implications for Program Managers. Indian Journal of Gerontology, 2, 96-109.
328) Roberts, J. (2008). The Parameters of Prejudice: Ethics Adherence and Age Bias. The Journal of Gerontological Social Work, 50, 65-79.
329) Roberts, J. (2009). Social-Influence Model Interactions: Intergenerational Programming for At-Risk Youth and Elders. Social Justice in Context (4), 35-46.
330) Robinson, A. H. (2011). Differentiating instruction in higher education. In J. Chambers (Ed.), Selected Papers from the 22nd International Conference on College Teaching and Learning (pp.181-203). Jacksonville, Florida: Florida State College at Jacksonville.
331) Robinson, A. H. (2011). Research review of the effects of arts integrated curriculum on student success. International Journal of Arts and Science, 4(11), 289-303.
332) Robinson, A.H. (2011). Highly qualified teacher status and the reading achievement of students with disabilities. American Secondary Education, 39 (3), 42-66.
333) Robinson, A.H. (2011). Instructional and grouping practices impacting the reading gains of diverse students. Journal of Education and Social Justice, 1(1), 129-139.
334) Robinson, A.H. (2011). Climate of High Expectations Correlate. In M.J. Ratcliffe & L.M. Harts (Eds.), Schools that make the grade: What successful schools do to improve student achievement. Baltimore: Brooks Publishing.
335) Robinson, A.H. (2012). Understanding how arts integration contributes to disadvantaged students’ success: A theoretical framework. International Journal of Arts and Sciences, 5(5), 371-376.
336) Robinson, A.H. (2012). Using creativity and collaboration to develop innovative programs that embrace diversity in higher education. Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching, 5, 6-12. Retrieved from http://celt.uwindsor.ca/ojs/leddy/index.php/CELT
337) Robinson, A.H. (2014). The value of arts integration: Voices from diverse freshman students. The Educational Forum. (Manuscript submitted).
338) Robinson, A.H..(2013). Arts integration and the success of disadvantaged students: A research evaluation. Arts Education and Policy Review, 114(4), 191-204.
339) Rodenberg, Ryan, Brian Tuohy, Richard Borghesi, Katarina Pijetlovic, and Sean Patrick Griffin, 2013. Corruption and Manipulation in Sports: Interdisciplinary Perspectives, Gaming Law Review and Economics 17(3), 175-187.
340) Role of strong electric fields in the generation of harmonics. J. Phys. A: MATH, NUCL, GEN: 1973, 6 1429-1438
341) Roscoe LA, Tullis JA, Reich R.R., Czaja McCaffrey J . Beyond Good Intentions and Patient Perceptions: Competing Definitions of Effective Communication in Head and Neck Cancer Care at the End of Life. Health Commun. 2012 May 10. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22574841.
342) Rose, Gregory, Matthew L. Meuter, and James M. Curran (2005), “Online Waiting: The Role of Download Time and Other Important Predictors on Attitude toward E-Retailers,” Psychology & Marketing, 22 (2), 127-151.
343) Rosen, Deborah E., James M. Curran, and Timothy B. Greenlee (1998), “College Choice in a Brand Elimination Framework: The Administrator’s Perspective,” Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 8 (4), 61-81.
344) Rosen, Deborah E., James M. Curran, and Timothy B. Greenlee (1998), “College Choice in a Brand Elimination Framework: The High School Student’s Perspective,” Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 8 (3), 73-92.
345) Rushton, S. & Juola-Rushton, A. (2011). Linking brain principles to high-quality early childhood education. Exchange. November, 8-11
346) Rushton, S. (2008). Classroom learning environment, brain research and the No Child Left Behind initiative: Six years later. Early Childhood Education Journal, 36,1. 87-92
347) Rushton, S., & Jackson, M., & Richard, M. (2007). Teacher’s Myers-Briggs personality profiles Identifying effective teacher personality traits. Teaching and Teacher Education. 4,66, 433-441.
348) Rushton, S., Jenni Menon-Mariano, J. & Wallace, T. (2012). Program selection among pre-service teachers according to their Myers-Briggs Type Inventory profiles on different Colleges of Education. Creative Education, 3,1 16-23.
349) Rushton, S., Juola-Rushton, A., & Larkin, E. (2009). Neuroscience, play, and early childhood education: Implications, connections and assessment. Early Childhood Education Journal, 37,5. 351-361.
350) Rushton, S., Mariano, J. M., & Wallace, T. L. (2012). Program selection among pre-service teachers: Influences of personality strengths and learning style. Creative Education, 3(1), 16-23.
351) Ruva, C. L. & Bryant, J. B. (2004). The impact of age, speech style, and question form on perceptions of witness credibility and trial outcome. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34, 1919-1944. DOI: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb02593.x
352) Ruva, C. L. & Gagnon, E. (2013). Pretrial publicity and juror age affect juror decision making. Psychology, Crime, & Law. 19, 179-202. DOI: 10.1080/1068316X.2011.616509
353) Ruva, C. L. & LeVasseur, M. A. (2011). Behind closed doors: The effect of pretrial publicity on jury deliberations. Psychology, Crime and Law, DOI: 10.1080/1068316X.2010.502120
354) Ruva, C. L. & McEvoy, C. (2008). Negative and positive pretrial publicity affect juror memory and decision making. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied, 14, 226-235. DOI: 10.1037/1076-898X.14.3.226
355) Ruva, C. L., Dickman, M. C, & Mayes, J. L. (2014). Exposure to both positive and negative pretrial publicity effects juror bias and source memory errors. Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, 4 (1). 30-40 DOI: 10.5923/j.ijpbs.20140401.05
356) Ruva, C. L., Guenther, C. C., & Yarbrough, A (2011). Deciphering the effects of positive and negative ptp: examining the roles of impression formation, emotion and predecisional distortion. Criminal Justice and Behavior, 38, 511-534, DOI: 10.1177/0093854811400823
357) Ruva, C. L., Mayes, J. L., Dickman, M.C., & McEvoy, C. (2012). Timing and type of pretrial publicity affect jurors’ decisions, predecisional distortion, and emotion. International Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 108-119.doi: 10.5923/j.ijpbs.20120204.06
358) Ruva, C. L., McEvoy, C., & Bryant, J. B. (2007). Effects of pretrial publicity and collaboration on juror bias and source monitoring errors. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 21, 45-67. doi: 10.1002/acp.1254.
359) Ruva, C.L. (2010). How Pretrial publicity affects jury decision making. Nova Science Publishers: Hauppauge, NY.
360) Ruva, C.L. (2010). Pretrial publicity affects jury decision making. In F. Columbus (Ed.) Perspectives on cognitive psychology. Nova Science Publishers: Hauppauge, NY.
361) Ruva, C.L. (2011). Pretrial publicity affects jury decision making. In Carla E. Wilhelm (Ed.) Encyclopedia of Cognitive Psychology. Nova Science Publishers: Hauppauge, NY.
362) Sakurai, K., Jex, M. S., & Gillespie, M. A. (2011). Impact of coworker workplace incivility: Employee negative, emotion, job satisfaction, and work withdrawal behavior. Japanese Association of Industrial/Organizational Psychology Journal, 25, 13-23.
363) Schatz, M. & Wilkinson, L. (2013) Table 7.3 Burns’ checklist for adapting lessons for teaching language and content. Understanding language in diverse classrooms: A primer for all teachers. NY: Routledge.
364) Senapati, S., Themes of “Abandonment,” “Commoditization and Commercialism” and “Pride,” in Arundhati Roy’s The God of Small Things. Ed. Jennifer McClinton-Temple. Encyclopedia of Themes in Literature. New York: Facts on File, an imprint of InfoBase Publishing, 2011. Print.
365) Senapati, S., “Arranged Marriages,” “Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni,” “Dhan Gopal Mukerji,” “Mary Anne Mohanraj,” “Samina Ali,” “Sanjay Nigam,” “Susan Watanabe,” and “The Mistress of Spices.” Encyclopedia of Asian-American Literature. Ed. Seiwoong Oh. New York: Facts on File, an imprint of InfoBase Publishing, 2007. Print
366) Senapati, S., “Birds of America,” “J.J. Audubon,” “E.O. Wilson,” “Linda Hogan’s the Sweet Breathing of Plants: Women and the Green World,” “Thoreau’s Excursions,” “The Diversity of Life.” Encyclopedia of American Environmental Literature. Ed. Geoff Hamilton and Brian Jones. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2013.
367) Senapati, S., “Finding Wisdom from Rubble, Peace from Horror: Aftermath of 9/11.” The Stallion, ABAC’s Weekly Newspaper. Sept. 2001. Print.
368) Senapati, S., “James Michener’s Poland.” Encyclopedia of Popular American Fiction. Ed. Geoff Hamilton & Brian Jones. New York: Facts on File, an imprint of InfoBase Publishing, 2009. Print.
369) Senapati, S., “Rudyard Kipling’s The Phantom Rickshaw.” Companion to British Short Story and Short Fiction. Ed. Andrew Maunder. 2007. Print
370) Senapati, S., “Stages of Life,” “Work” and “Community” in Ernest J. Gaines’s The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman. Ed. Jennifer McClinton-Temple. Encyclopedia of Themes in Literature. New York: Facts on File, an imprint of InfoBase Publishing, 2011. Print.
371) Senapati, S., “The Devil and the Dude.” Pegasus, ABAC’s Literary Magazine. 2003. Print
372) Senapati, S., “The Republic of Nature: An Environmental History of the United States.” Book Review. The Journal of Ecocriticism: A New Journal of Nature, Science and literature. 4.2 (2012). 83-84.
373) Senapati, S., “The Road.” Book Review. Literary Paritantra (systems). 1.3 & 4. (2009): 94-97.
374) Senapati, S., “The Sirens of Baghdad.” Book Review. Literary Paritantra (systems). 1.1 (2009): 122-3.
375) Senapati, S., “`Two Parts in One’: Marston & Masculinity.” The Drama of John Marston. Ed. T. F. Wharton. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000. Print.
376) Shatskikh, A., Yang, W., Cobanoglu, C., and Agarwal, A., "Are Consumers Ready for Mobile Payment? An Examination of Consumer Acceptance of Mobile Payment Technology in Restaurant Industry", FIU Hospitality Review, (2015) 31(4), Article 6, link for the paper.
377) Sheets, D., Black, K., & Kaye, L. (2014). Who cares for caregivers? Evidence-based approaches to family support. Journal of Gerontological Social Work, 57(6-7), 525-530.
378) Sheets, D., Black, K., & Kaye, L. (in press). Who cares for caregivers? Evidence-based approaches to family support. Journal of Gerontological Social Work.
379) Sloan, M. M. (2012). Controlling anger and happiness at work: An examination of gender differences. Gender, Work, & Organization, 19(4), 370-391.
380) Sloan, M. M. (2012). Unfair treatment in the workplace and worker well-being: The role of coworker support in a service work environment. Work and Occupations, 39(1), 3-34.
381) Sloan, M. M. (2008). Emotion management and workplace status: Consequences for well-being. International Journal of Work Organisation and Emotion, 2(3), 236-55.
382) Sloan, M. M. (2013). Book review. Phone clones: Authenticity work in the transnational service economy. Work and Occupations, 40(1), 69-71.
383) Sloan, M. M. (2013). Impression management. In. V. Smith (Ed.), Sociology of work: An encyclopedia (pp. 426-427). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
384) Sloan, M. M. (2014). The consequences of emotional labor for public sector workers and the mitigating role of self-efficacy. The American Review of Public Administration, 44(3), 274-290
385) Sloan, M. M., Evenson Newhouse, R. J., & Thompson, A. B. (2013). Counting on coworkers: Race, social support, and emotional experiences on the job. Social Psychology Quarterly, 76(4), 343-372.
386) Smith, D. I., & Osborn, T. A. (Eds.). (2007). Spirituality, social justice, and language education. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing.
387) Sponaugle, A.E., Badanich, K.A., Kirstein, C.L. (2008) Localization of stereotaxic coordinates for the ventral tegmental area in early adolescent, mid-adolescent and adult rats. Brain Research, 1218: 215-223.
388) Stock Market Performance of Health Initial Public Offering, with Neset Hikmet and J. Barry Lin, Journal of Business and Economic Studies (Fall 2009)
389) Sung C. Bae, Kiyoung Chang, and Eun Kang, 2012, “Dividend Policy, Corporate Governance, and Culture”, Journal of Financial Research 35, 289-316
390) Sutton, L. C. & Byrd-Blake, M. (Summer 2010). A team-centered approach to performance compensation. AASA Journal of Scholarship and Practice, 7 (2), 33-44.
391) T. Pencek, N. Hikmet and J. Lin, (2009, Fall), "Stock Market Performance of Health Care Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Economic and Business Studies
392) The Roman Collegia: The Modern Evolution of an Ancient Concept, Brill Academic Publishers, Supplements to Mnemosyne 277, Leiden, The Netherlands: 2006. ISBN: 90-04-15080-3.
393) Thompson, A. B., & Sloan, M. M. (2012). Race as region, region as race: How black and white southerners understand their racial identities. Southern Cultures, 18(4), 72-95.
394) Thompson, D. R., Kersaint, G., Richards, J. C., Hunsader, P. D., & Rubenstein, R. N. (2008). Mathematical literacy: Helping students make meaning in the middle grades. Portsmouth, NJ: Heinemann.
395) Torrella, T.A., Badanich, K.A., Philpot, R.M., Kirstein, C.L. & Wecker, L. (2004) Developmental differences in nicotine place conditioning. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1021: 399-403.
396) Transport phenomena in a partially ionized Lorentzian magneto plasma Ann. Phys. (N.Y.):1973, 80 42-59
397) Unnever, James D. (2012) “The Power of One?: Reflections on Agnew’s Integrative Theory of Crime” Journal of Theoretical and Philosophical Criminology. Volume 4, August.
398) Unnever, James D. and Shaun L. Gabbidon 2011. A Theory of African American Offending. Routledge
399) Van Dyke, J., Maxfield, N., Karidas, S., Frisch, S., & Silliman, E. (in preparation). How committed is the parser when the parser commits?
400) Vance, Carol & Stephens, William (November 2010). “The New Generation of Accounting Majors: Observations from the Ivory Tower.” The CPA Journal, January, 2010.
401) Vance, Carol A. Elizabeth Carlson, Heather M. Lively, Nicholas J. Mastracchio, Jr. “Embracing Technology in Education” The CPA Journal January 2013
402) Vance, Carol A., Stephens, William & Pettegrew, Loyd S. (2012). “Embracing Ethics and Morality: An Analytic Essay for the Accounting Profession.” The CPA Journal, (82) 1, pp. 16-21.[This was the lead and cover article in this journal and I was invited to make a presentation to the American Association of Accountants Annual Meeting, August 2012.]
403) Wahlbin, K., Gaynor, C., Abrams, O. J., Cobanoglu, C., & Xiong, L. (2010). Lodging Industry Primer for Creating an Accessible Web Presence. American Hotel and Lodging Association.
404) Walker, J. (2006). Introduction to Hospitality, 4th Ed. Upper Saddles River, New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall. Annaraud, K. - Contributing Author for Chapters 2 & 17 (Careers in Hospitality, pp. 31-79 & Accounting, Finance, and Cost Control, pp. 563-597).
405) Welcome Kit. Pentaho Corporation, 2008.
406) Wilson, G. P. (2003). Supporting young children's thinking through tableau. Language Arts, 80(5), 46-54.
407) Wilson, G. P., Martens, P., & Arya, P. (2005). Accountability for reading and readers: What the numbers don't tell. The Reading Teacher, 58(7), 622-631.
408) Wilson, G. P., Martens, P., Arya, P., & Altwerger, B. (2004). Readers, instruction, and the NRP. The Kappan, 86(3), 242-246.
409) Wilson, G. P., Martens, P., Arya, P., Jin, L., (2007). The anatomy of retelling scores: What these scores do (and don't) reveal about readers' understandings of texts. In D. Rowe, R. Jimenez, D. Compton, D. Dickinson, Y. Kim, K. Leander & V. Risko (Eds.), 56th Yearbook of the National Reading Conference. Oak Creek, WI: National Reading Conference, Inc.
410) Wilson, G. P., Wiltz, N., & Lang, D. (2005). The impact of Reading Mastery on children's learning. In B. Altwerger (Ed.), Reading for profit: How the bottom line leaves kids behind. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann.
411) Wiltz, N., & Wilson, G. P. (2006). An inquiry into children's reading in one urban school using SRA Reading Mastery. Journal of Literacy Research, 37(4), 493-528.
412) Yankelovich, M., Broadfoot, A., Gillespie, J. Z., Guidroz, A. M., & Gillespie, M. A. (2011). The Stress in General Scale Revisited: A One-factor Structure. Work & Stress.
413) ‘Fundamental Transversals on the Complexes of Polyhedra.’ USF Masters Thesis, Library of Congress. April 2011.
414) ‘PolyCryst.’ A video game simulation that teaches children, teenagers, and adults about learning geometry.
415) “A Benchmark Process for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Total Quality” Noël Mark Noël (Sole Author) International Journal of Marketing Research accepted Nov 2, 2012 with publication date (forthcoming March 2014)
416) “A Burkean Method for Analyzing Environmental Rhetoric.” Thesis and Dissertation Office, University of Central Florida College of Graduate Studies, 2009.
417) “A Burkean Method for Analyzing Environmental Rhetoric.” Thesis and Dissertation Office, University of Central Florida College of Graduate Studies, 2009.
418) “A Comparison of Mentored and Non-mentored Novice Elementary Principals in Respect to Job Satisfaction.” A published dissertation. December 2006
419) “An Application of Active Learning and Distance Education,” with D. Bialaszewski, e-book of Informing Sciences, 2001.
420) “Antisemitism in the America First Committee.” Association for Jewish Studies Annual Conference, Washington, D.C., 21 December 2008.
421) “Benchmarking Consumer Perceptions of Retail Constructs for Apparel Merchandisers using Magnitude Estimation” Noel Mark Noël (Sole Author) Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management Vol. 13 issue 3, 2009.
422) “Carrie Chapman Catt,” “Abigail Scott Duniway,” and “Lucretia Mott,” in Women in World History, Yorkin Publications (1999).
423) “Classroom Walkthrough Survey: Implementation in Florida.” Non-published report provided to Teachscape, Florida Department of Education, and the Florida Association of School Administrators. A statistical analysis of the CWT process. December 2006
424) “Cultural insights on Puerto Rico” for Ms. Patricia Witcher’s COMM 263-630 (Fundamentals of Communication & Culture), February 16th 2011.
425) “Efficient Learning maps (eLmaps): An educational software application based on principles of cognitive science,” International Journal of Technology, Knowledge and Society 8 (5) (2013), with Michael Tang, Toan Tran, Andrew Hund, and Karen Knaus.
426) “Flights—and Rites—of Passage,” AOPA FLIGHT TRAINING, January 2001.
427) “Gender and Personality Characteristics of Accounting, Marketing and Psychology Majors” Society for Marketing Advances: Conference Proceedings, November 14, 2014 pgs. 49-50. Noël Mark Noël, Phil Trocchia, and Michael Luckett Referred (pedagogical)
428) “Information Technology Acceptance in the Internal Audit Profession: Impact of Technology Features and Technology Complexity,” International Journal of Accounting Information Systems 10, 4 (December 2009) 214-228, with Michael Mannino and Rob Nieschwietz.
429) “Instructional Materials for Benford’s Law: Conceptual Background and Guided Software Instruction with Supporting Teaching Notes,” A Compendium of Classroom Cases and Tools (C3) 5 (2011), with Michael Mannino and Robert Nieschwietz.
430) “Minute Women of the U.S.A.,” in Roy R. Barkeley and Mark F. Odintz, eds., The Portable Handbook of Texas, Texas State Historical Society (2000).
431) “Performing Female Age in Shakespeare's Plays." Co-authored with Janet Hill. Staging Age: The Performance of Age in Theatre, Dance, and Film. Ed. Valerie Barnes Lipscomb and Leni Marshall. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010. 85-108.
432) “Puerto Rican Cuisine: An Overview” for Mr. Barry Kaufkins’s Folk Studies 379 (Foodways), April 1st, 2011
433) “Reflections of the Aging Caesar: Drama as Cultural Perspective.” Co-authored with Lagretta T. Lenker. Journal of Aging and Identity 7 (2002): 275-86.
434) “Rethinking Early American Colonial Writings.” Rev. of Colonial Writing in the New World 1583-1671 by Thomas Scanlan. American Quarterly 53 (2001): 148- 155.
435) “Right-Wing American Women and Grassroots Revolt—the 1930s and Beyond.” Historians of the Twentieth Century United States Annual Conference, Oxford, England, July 9, 2011.
436) “Right-Wing Women and Education: The Post-War Years.” American Historical Association Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA, 7 January 2006.
437) “Right-Wing Women, American Morality, and the Battle Over School Prayer.” International conference on “Religion in American Life,” King’s College, London, February 22-24, 2013.
438) “The Benefits, Satisfaction and Perceived Value of Small Business Membership in a Chamber of Commerce’ Noel Mark Noël and Michael Luckett, International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, accepted Nov 4, 2013
439) “The Great Gatsby: Driving to Destruction with the Rich and Careless at the Wheel.” Studies in American Culture 23:2 (2000): 25-35.
440) “The Impact of a Business Education on Fiscal Conservatism” Journal of Education for Business (May 2015) ISSN: 0883-2323 print / 1940-3356 online pgs. 1-8. Noël Mark Noël, Phil Trocchia, and Michael Luckett Referred (pedagogical)
441) “The Value of SmartMoney Stock Recommendations,” with R. Borghesi, Forthcoming in Applied Economics Letters.
442) “Torture and Summary Justice in The Spanish Tragedy.” Studies in English Literature 1500–1900 53.2 (Spring 2013): 277–292.
443) “United States: Opposition to U.S. Entry into World War II by Right-Wing American Women,” in Bernard Cook, ed., Women and War: A Historical Encyclopedia, ABC-CLIO (2006).
444) “Unmet Public Expectation to Government IT Project: Colorado Benefit Management Systems,” International Journal of Public Information Systems 6, 1 (2010) 83-109, with Bruce Neumann and James Gerlach.
445) “‘Old gentleman’: Age Differences as Plot Subversion.” Shaw: The Annual of Bernard Shaw Studies 25 (2005): 147-61.
446) “‘Torments will ope thy lips’: On Racking, Torture, and Torment in Shakespeare.” Discoveries in Renaissance Culture 28.1 (2011). Peer-reviewed. Online at http://www.scrc.us.com/discoveries/?p=8.
447) “‘Torments will ope thy lips’: On Racking, Torture, and Torment in Shakespeare.” Discoveries in Renaissance Culture 28.1 (2011). Peer-reviewed. Online at http://www.scrc.us.com/discoveries/?p=8.
448) “’We need a theoretical base’: Cynthia Rich, Women’s Studies, and Ageism.” National Women’s Studies Association Journal 18.1 (2006): 3-12.
449) “’Yet that's not much’: Age Differences in Othello.” Journal of Aging and Identity 6.4 (2001): 209-21.