Learning Support Services provides free tutoring to all actively-enrolled USFSM students. This service is available as a result of funding provided by the Student Government Association and Academic Affairs. Tutoring services are offered in: Accounting, American Sign Language, Finance, Math & Statistics, Spanish, and Writing.
How to Make a Tutoring Appointment
Making an appointment with our online scheduler is quick and convenient. Please follow these steps, or download our brief text tutorial.
- Go to the scheduler.
- Create an account if this is your first time making an appointment. (This account will be separate from your NetID account.)
- Choose the subject schedule you want to view when you sign in.
- Click on a white space in the schedule to make an appointment. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to change schedules.
- Enter the information requested and click the “Save Appointment” button. You’re done!
Walk-ins are also welcome (drop in at B222). While we can’t guarantee availability without an appointment, we will do our best to accommodate you.
|Need Help Making an Appointment?|
|Learning Support Services
|Academic Resource Desk
2nd Floor Main Rotunda
Cancellations and No-Shows
- Appointments are held until 10 minutes after the the time they are scheduled to begin. After that, the session is opened to students seeking a walk-in.
- Please cancel as far in advance as possible if you cannot keep your appointment. You can do this using the online scheduler, or by calling LSS or the Academic Resource Desk.
- Students who cancel up to three appointments, or no-show up to two appointments, may be restricted from scheduling new appointments for the remainder of the semester.