The E-Learning Services department is here to help students and faculty make the most of the online learning environment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help in a wide variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Introductory Canvas trainings for new professors or course TA’s
- Creating and using video/audio recordings
- First day attendance and eGrade submission
- Copying or cross-listing courses in Canvas
- Supplemental software support: e.g. Big Blue Button, Blackboard Collaborate, Panapto, TurnItIn, etc.
- Course design support and General course troubleshooting
- Designing course materials for classes moving from traditional to online instruction
Canvas is the learning management system software utilized by USFSM to manage online class material.
To access Canvas, log in to your MyUSF account and click the appropriate link under the “Learning & Teaching Tools” menu bar drop-down.
Get Help Fast!
You can use the following form to quickly contact the E-Learning team regarding any problem, issue, or question:
Contact Our Staff
Our staff are here to help! Please feel free to contact them directly with comments, questions, concerns, or requests for assistance.
Carlos Montoya, M.Ed
For Canvas assistance during non-business hours please contact:
USF IT Helpdesk Support
Phone: (813) 974-1222
Please visit our Faculty Resources and Student Resources pages for guides, tutorials, and other helpful information related to Canvas and other instructional (and occasionally just interesting) software and technology.
We also hope to see you at one of our open attendance workshops.