The SCF Collegiate School Scholarship will provide the following:
- Funding for any unmet need to pay tuition charges and fees for required credits for a bachelor’s degree from USF Sarasota-Manatee.
- The scholarship will support up to 60 credit hours (72 for Elementary Education) beyond the Associate of Arts degree or up to three years, whichever comes first.
- The scholarship is for undergraduate course work only.
- Student must maintain continuous full time academic status (enroll in at least 12 credit hours fall and spring).
- The scholarship will cover summer enrollment in cases where a required course is offered only in the summer.
- Any courses taken at another post-secondary institution through cross enrollment will not be covered by the scholarship.
- An additional amount, up to $200 per semester, will be provided to help with the cost of books.
- Student eligibility is limited to those who enroll at USFSM beginning no later than the first semester following graduation from SCFCS.
Criteria for Initial Award
- Be a US citizen or meet the requirements of an eligible non-citizen as defined by the Federal Student Aid program.
- Complete the admissions application process by stated deadlines.
- Not attend another post-secondary institution after graduation from SCFCS and prior to USFSM.
- Submit a FAFSA application by the deadline date.
- Students must have graduated from the SCF Collegiate School and been awarded an Associate of Arts degree from SCF.
- The scholarship will not duplicate another USFSM scholarship or waiver that also provides for full tuition and fees.
- Student is required to apply for all other available USFSM scholarships for which they may qualify.
Criteria for Renewal
- Students must maintain full time academic enrollment in the terms that the scholarship is awarded and complete a minimum of 24 credits each academic year toward their chosen degree program.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.