Objectives of the Workshop
USF Sarasota-Manatee is proud to offer a Critical Thinking Certification Workshop for businesses, organizations and individuals. Critical Thinking has become one of the most in-demand skills for the current and future workforce. Complete the one-day workshop, enhance your critical thinking skills and receive your certification! The workshop is open to all professionals, including CEOs, business owners, educators, managers, HR professionals, entrepreneurs and lifelong learners.
- Session 1: Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Assessment
- Session 2: Watson-Glaser Development Report and Personal Work Plan
- Session 3: Critical Thinking: General Case Study and Discussion
- Session 4: Critical Thinking: Business Case and Discussion
- Session 5: Applying Critical Thinking to your Personal Development Plan
- Session 6: Post Workshop Progress Report
- Dr. Michael Gillespie, Director, Incredi-Bull Critical Thinking Program and Associate Professor of Psychology
- Ms. Jenny Post, Administrator, Incredi-Bull Critical Thinking Program
- Dr. Greg Smogard, Asst. V.P., Innovation & Business Development
- Dr. Phillip Wagner, Regional Assistant Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs
- Dr. Lisa Penney, Professor of Management
- Early Bird Registration: $79 (UP TO 1 WEEK PRIOR TO WORKSHOP)
- Reguar Registration: $99
Please click one of the available dates to register for the Critical Thinking Certification Workshop
Includes lunch and the Watson-Glaser assessment. Must bring a laptop to take assessment.
Limit 25 participants per workshop.