Welcome to the USF Sarasota-Manatee 25Live webpage!
Effective August 1, 2017, USFSM migrated from ARCHIBUS to the 25Live Space Scheduling system for academic course scheduling and room reservations for meetings and events.
Classrooms for Academic Courses are processed in banner which feeds to 25Live through an interface and should not be submitted directly through 25 Live.
25Live Event Scheduling
25Live is the online scheduling component of CollegeNET. This system is used to schedule space throughout the University.
Signing in to 25Live
Access: Use Chrome or FireFox Browser (IE not recommended)
LOGIN to 25Live
Enter your USFID and password.
For assistance in using 25Live to create an event for space and resources (equipment and services) click on these instructions: Create an Event Using 25Live Event Wizard
The Event Wizard will lead you through the sequence of steps required to setup an event or meeting. Required fields are denoted by a red asterisk.
Guidance will appear on the right side of the screen as you progress through the Wizard.
- Click the Event Wizard tab at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Event Name – The Event Name is how the event will appear within 25Live.
- Enter the Event Title – The Event Title is how the event will appear on Web Calendars if applicable.
- Enter the Event Type – This selection will determine additional required information and you may be asked to resubmit if your selection does not closely match your intended use.
- Select the Primary Organization
- Select the Additional Organization
NOTE: When prompted for Locations Search – enter SAR (for USFSM spaces). Refer to “Create and Event Using 25Live Event Wizard” document, page 13.
Using the online help (You must be signed into 25Live to access)
Keep in mind that you can always consult the online help if you have questions about what to do. Click the general “Help” button in the upper right of the page to access all Help topics, or click the Help icon in the navigation bar to access context-specific help for the current view or functional area.
NOTE: All space requests go through an approval process and is not considered reserved until approved.
= REFRESH (must refresh to see newly populated data).
Same day reservations and all other requests /communications for 25Live should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Resources are NOT available for same day reservations.
Technical assistance (i.e. access issues, system failures, etc.) should be referred to the USF 25Live System Administrative Team. 25Live-Support@usf.edu.
- Reservable Space – List of Buildings and Rooms / Space Approvers
- Null Change
- USFSM 25Live Guide (Updated 2-2018)