When you need help dealing with a situation that’s troubling you, call the new University
of South Florida Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Your new EAP features 24-hour multi-channel access to services via the telephone and a dedicated EAP website. A large network of caring professionals is available to you including licensed and experienced counselors, psychologists, clinical social workers, certified substance use counselors, and marriage, family, and child counselors, among others.
Your USF EAP Can Help
Call (800) 327-8705 day or night to speak with a trained, caring professional. The USF EAP program is:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access
- Free of charge to eligible employees, spouses, domestic partners and others in their household.
Services are provided by Magellan Health Services, a national leader in behavioral health care.
Here are some of the areas where your program can help you:
- Managing stress
- Controlling depression and anxiety
- Handling relationship issues
- Quitting tobacco, alcohol or drug use
- Caring for children or aging parents
- Dealing with conflict or violence
- Working through grief and loss issues
Child and Adult Care Services
Access a full range of child and adult care services that can help you balance the demands of work and home.
Financial and Legal Services
Talk with financial experts and attorneys who can answer your financial and legal
questions on a wide range of topics. Your first consultation is free.
You’re encouraged to visit Magellan’s website. The website features easy navigation and 24-hour access to a world of online wellness. Log on to find:
- Information and resources
- Online screening tools
- Personal improvement plans
Employee Assistance Program: (800)-327-8705
For TTY Users: (800)-456-4006