Welcome to the USF Sarasota-Manatee ARCHIBUS webpage.
ARCHIBUS is a comprehensive facilities management system that captures and classifies data and seamlessly integrates this information with AutoCAD digital drawings.
USF Sarasota-Manatee uses the ARCHIBUS application for service work requests for the following functionalities:
- Facilities Management Service Requests
- Technology Services Requests
- Security Service Requests
- Administrative Services Requests ( Parking)
Signing in to ARCHIBUS
Access: Use Chrome, Firefox or IE Browsers
Enter your ARCHIBUS user account and password.
Entering a Service Request
The Service Request Wizard will lead you through the sequence of steps required to create and submit a work order. Required fields are denoted by a red asterisk.
- Click on Create Maintenance Service Request (Note – Your information should automatically populate; if not, enter your name and phone number)
- Select Problem Type (use drop down menu)
- Enter Description
- Select Date Required
- Click Next to Navigate to the next tab ( button located at the top right)
- Under Documents – Upload documents to the request (optional)
- Review the Request (optional). You have the option to go back and make changes by using the Previous button
- Click Submit (button located at the top right)
NOTE: All service requests are automatically approved and requestors receive a confirmation email.
To manage space changes in ARCHIBUS, please complete the respective forms with the appropriate approval and email Rosana Ellana – email@example.com: