- ARCHIBUS is a comprehensive facilities management system that captures and classifies data and seamlessly integrates this information with AutoCAD digital drawings.
It can be a useful tool for creating, integrating, managing, and communicating information about all aspects of facilities, that is, buildings, floors, and rooms, and how space is occupied, used, and maintained.
USF Sarasota-Manatee uses the ARCHIBUS application for the following functionalities:
- Facilities Management Service Requests
- Technology Services Requests
- Administrative Services Requests (Security, Parking)
- Classroom Scheduling (Classrooms handled by FP&M).
NOTE: Effective August 1, 2017, all reservations for events must be entered in 25Live – https://25live.collegenet.com/usf/
Signing in to 25Live – Access: Use Chrome or FireFox Browser (IE not recommended). For more information go to the USFSM 25Live Website – http://usfsm.edu/faculty-staff/25live/
To submit a Work Request, please log into ARCHIBUS using your designated username and password provided by Facilities.
Log into ARCHIBUS – http://spacepro1.forest.usf.edu:8080/archibus
For assistance in using ARCHIBUS, click on the instructions:
If you have any questions or issues with the application, please contact Facilities Planning & Management personnel: