USFSM facilities are available for rental when they are not in use by university faculty, staff, students and other university affiliated organizations. We reserve the right to deny rental availability for any event that does not clearly support the mission of the University. Please review our Facilities Handbook for External Events for additional information..
- Facilities are available during normal University hours of operations only
Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m with some limited exceptions.
- Review and approval of completed Event Request Forms are made on a weekly basis. You will be notified as soon as possible of your request’s final determination.
- The use of University space for outside fundraising is prohibited.
- USFSM is a tobacco and smoke free campus. Pursuant to Policy 0-608 SM, all
buildings, property and grounds where USFSM business is conducted are subject to this policy.
- USFSM does not provide rental space for private events that do not support our
mission (e.g. private parties, weddings, family gatherings, etc.).