All students new to USFSM must complete and sign the Immunization History Form or
provide supporting documentation and electronic signature through OASIS. Without submitting proof of the required immunizations or signing the acceptable waivers, you will not be able to register for classes.
USF System Immunization Policy #33-002
An official translation is required for any forms not in the English language.
Removing the IM Hold
Complete all four (4) items below
- Provide proof of two MMR vaccine dates (given after first birthday) or a titer blood test showing positive immunity against the Measles & Rubella diseases
- The Menactra/MCV4 vaccine (given after age 16) is an optional vaccine that is strongly
recommended. Students can decline this Meningitis vaccine through OASIS or by checking the box on the Immunization History Form.
- Hepatitis B is an optional vaccine that is strongly recommended. Provide three (3) Hep B vaccine dates or a quantitative titer blood test showing positive immunity or you may
decline the vaccine on the Immunization History Form.
- Tuberculosis screening is required for all international & U.S. born students residing at an address outside the U.S. You may provide proof of TB screening using a skin test, blood test, or chest x-ray.
Approved Skin Tests: PPD or Mantoux
Approved Blood Tests: Quantiferon gold (QFT) or T-Spot
Removing the MH Hold
Choose one (1) of the methods below
- Download Immunization History Form and sign #4 or
- Web Submission Link or
- Electronically sign through OASIS. Login, select View Personal Information, then select View Immunization Records.
USFSM Admissions – Immunizations
8350 N. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34243
Submit your paperwork early! It can take up to three (3) business days for a hold to clear.