If you have a program, event, service or messaging campaign for students requiring the support of the marketing team for the design of promotional materials such as flyers, slides for TV screens, video or event coverage, you are required to initiate your request through UCM’s project request system.
The project request system is design to streamline the request process and reduce the number of email exchanges by providing the UCM marketing team with as much information as possible on the front end of the request. As always, our goal is to help you succeed. Our Marketing Checklist can help guide your planning. View the checklist here.
Here are some common tools we utilize and services we provide:
- Event promotion: USFSM website calendar. Please contact Andy Faza. Bi-monthly events email, TV screens throughout campus. Please contact Alex Bayer.
- Video production: Promotional videos in advance as well as video from the event and post-event video production. We can also assist with developing a video distribution strategy. Please contact Andy Faza.
- Print and digital materials: Flyers, posters, brochures, banners, foam boards, postcards and other print and digital design needs. Please contact Krista Lee (Schrock).
- Photography: Pre-event photos, event photos and post-event photos for print, digital and social media. Please contact Andy Faza or Alex Byer.
- Website services: Web page updates/changes and web page creation. Please contact Andy Faza.
- Social media: USFSM Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Flickr messaging and promotion. Please contact Alex Byer.
- Email distribution/website articles/news releases: Includes press releases to the news media and external partners, internal releases and articles, media advisories, the Bulls Notebook and external media and community calendars. Please contact Rich Shopes.