We look forward to working with you to develop creative and effective visual materials to promote your event, program or service. Our goal is to ensure quality branding and promotion for USF Sarasota-Manatee and your respective office or program. Please submit graphic design requests using the UCM Project Request Form.
- For materials previously produced by our office and requiring minimal edits or updates, requests should be submitted two weeks in advance for printed flyers, posters and foam boards.
- For more extensive requests and new projects involving printed brochures, banners, “swag” material, apparel and full marketing campaigns, please allow four weeks' turnaround to ensure our team has time for concept development, approval and printing.
- New concepts and ideas for visuals are encouraged, but please consider the complexity of the idea and associated time constraints when considering your project's deadline.
- All text should be submitted at the time of the request as an MS Word document, which may be uploaded through the project request system.
- Nothing will be sent to the printer or displayed digitally without final approval from the client. Please make sure to proofread carefully for typos, grammatical errors, inconsistencies and factual discrepancies.
The UCM staff provides design leadership for official USFSM logos, color palettes and typography and develops and implements advertising and marketing campaigns. The USFSM brand has a relationship with the USF System brand, which is managed by USF Tampa’s Office of Communications and Marketing.
To access USFSM logos and resources such as PowerPoint templates, please contact Krista Lee.