We look forward to working with you to develop creative and effective visual materials to promote your event, program or service. Our goal is to ensure quality branding and promotion for USFSM and your respective office or program. Please contact Krista Lee (Schrock).
- For materials that were previously produced by our office and require minimal edits or updates, requests should be submitted two weeks in advance for printed flyers, posters and foam boards.
- For more extensive requests and new projects involving printed brochures, banners, “swag” material, t-shirts and full marketing campaigns, please allow four weeks for turnaround to ensure our team has time for concept development, approval and printing.
- New concepts and ideas for visuals are encouraged, but please be mindful of the complexity of the idea and associated time constraints.
- All text should be submitted at the time of the request as an MS Word document, which may be uploaded through the project request system.
- Nothing will be sent to the printer or displayed digitally without final approval from the client. Please make sure to proofread carefully for typos, grammatical errors, inconsistencies and factual discrepancies.
The UCM team has designed downloadable templates for flyers, brochures and PowerPoint presentations to assist you in developing quality promotional and presentation materials. They can be found… If you need a custom title slide for your department or program, please utilize the project request system.
USFSM’s brand is expressed by visual and written messages produced by all units of the institution. The goal is consistent use of color, style and core messages.
The UCM staff provides design leadership for official USFSM logos, color palettes and typography and develops and implements advertising campaigns.
The USFSM brand has a relationship with the USF System brand, which is provided by USF Tampa’s Office of Communications and Marketing.
If you have a question about the usage of the USF Sarasota-Manatee logo or would like to submit a design request, please contact Krista Schrock, Assistant Director of Communications and Marketing.