JSP Educational Scholarship
The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee campus is proud to offer the JSP Educational Scholarship to students admitted to the College of Education. The goal of this scholarship is to support single parents raising K-16 child(ren) who are enrolled full-time at Sarasota-Manatee . The scholarship is valued up to $5000.00 per year and is renewable up to eight semesters. Students that meet the criteria below are encouraged to apply!
$2500 fall and spring semesters only; for up to 8 semesters
- Submission of FAFSA and financial need established
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Single parent status raising K-16 child(ren)
- Enrolled in at least 12 Sarasota-Manatee credit hours
- Admitted to the College of Education
McCracken Educators Scholarship
The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee campus is proud to offer the McCracken Educators Scholarship program to College of Education majors. The goal of this scholarship is to encourage both undergraduate and graduate students who are residents of Manatee County to actively pursue degrees and careers in the field of education. The scholarship is valued up to $2500.00 and is awarded on a competitive basis to the most qualified applicants. Meeting minimum qualifications does not guarantee receiving a scholarship.
$500 per semester for up to 5 semesters; total up to $2500.00
- Submission of FAFSA and Statement of Financial Need.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for undergrads; 3.0 for graduate students.
- Evidence of leadership position( s) and community service activities.
- Resident of Manatee County.
- Enrolled in USFSM and accepted into the College of Ed.
The William G. Selby and Marie Selby Foundation – Future Educators Program
(Up to $2,000 annually, Fall and Spring Semesters) Student must be a Charlotte, DeSoto, Manatee or Sarasota resident and a degree-seeking student enrolled at least half time (6 hours) on the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus in the College of Education. A current year FAFSA must be completed and financial need established. Student must have an overall 3.0 GPA. The semester award will be prorated based on the number of hours enrolled on the USF Sarasota-Manatee campus. Open to all undergraduate students.