Scholarship Opportunity for USF Sarasota-Manatee Students
Clyde Nixon had a vision and innovative approach to global and regional business development and higher education. The Clyde G. Nixon International Business Endowment provides scholarships to students and graduate research assistants in International Business Studies at USF Sarasota-Manatee. The fund’s purpose is to improve international relations through business. The grants will be competitive and require an interview.
The deadline to apply for the Clyde Nixon Study Abroad Scholarship is March 3, 2014.
The International Study Abroad Scholarships are used to assist outstanding undergraduate business students who wish to study abroad as part of their academic experience. Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis.
To qualify for and receive a SUMMER 2014 Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate degree-seeking student at USF Sarasota-Manatee (must have Sarasota-Manatee designated as your home campus)
- Preference will be given to students in the College of Business
- Have completed at least one semester at USF
- Have at least a 3.0 USF GPA and 3.0 overall GPA
- Be registered for a USF College of Business Study Abroad Program
- Complete their program of study or return the full amount of the scholarship
- Submit, upon return, a formal evaluation of their program
- Attend the Scholarship Reception – date TBA
- Exceptions can be considered by the committee
Summer 2014 Application
USF Sarasota-Manatee College of Business Study Abroad Application
USFSM International Advisor/Coordinator
USFSM Academic Advisors
USF Tampa Education Abroad Office