You have arrived!
You have gathered occupational information. You have had fun visiting with faculty, academic advisors and professionals working in a field of interest. Now its time to make a decision. You may be able to decide on a major. One major can lead to several different career options. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a preference in the courses offered in one major over another major?
- What are the pros and cons of one career over another career?
- How well does this career fit my personality, values, interests and skills?
- How determined am I in pursuing this major?
- What at the rewards or challenges that you might encounter along the journey?
- What are the rewards or challenges of one career over another?
The answers to the questions above will help you define your goals.