The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee, in partnership with the Manatee Chamber of Commerce, will offer a series of 9 different business courses entitled “Surviving to Thriving: Building Your Business,” beginning on January 21, 2011. The courses will be taught at the Manatee Chamber of Commerce/Lakewood Ranch and each will run from 8:30am – 4:30pm. Continuing Education credits will be available for these courses.
The course schedule is as follows:
- Communications Boot Camp – January 21, 2011 (this course will also be offered on March 18, 2011) Teaching Fellow: Rosemary Goudreau, Former Editorial Page Editor of the Tampa Tribune
- Sub Chapter S Tax Essentials – January 28, 2011 – Teaching Fellow: Kale Kritch, CFO of First American Financial Services
- eMarketing Strategies – February 4, 2011 (this course will also be offered on March 25, 2011) Teaching Fellow: Jennifer Stepniowski, Marketing Consultant at Pro QC International
- Front Line Manager Training – February 5, 2011 – Teaching Fellow: John Lax, Marketing Instructor at St. Leo University
- Fundamental Sales Strategies for Business – February 11, 2011 -Teaching Fellow: Mary Sue Clark, Global Client Executive at Vodaphone
- Developing Employee eLearning Programs – February 18, 2011 – Teaching Fellow: Kale Kritch, CFO of First American Financial Services
- B2B Marketing Fundamentals – February 26, 2011 -Teaching Fellow: John Lax, Marketing Instructor at St. Leo University
- Learning and Applying Negotiation Skills – March 4, 2011 -Teaching Fellow: Ross Alander, Senior Lecturer of Management Studies at USF Sarasota-Manatee
- Advanced Sales Techniques – March 11, 2011 -Teaching Fellow: Mary Sue Clark, Global Client Executive at Vodaphone
Seats for these courses may be purchased individually or in groups and may be used for multiple seats at one course or individual seats at several courses. Seat costs are as follows: 1 seat – $125; 3 seats – $300; 6 seats – $550; 9 seats – $800. The registration deadline is January 15, 2011. To purchase seats and register attendees, please call 941-748-4842 x302 or email LWR@manateechamber.com. For more information, please visit www.sarasota.usf.edu/ippl.