As we prepare to accept lower division students, the Campus Master Plan plays a significant role in ensuring we are fully capable of handling this growth. The 5 and 10 year plans have been presented and approved and we are working toward the 5 year plan at this time. The 5 year plan includes:
- Negotiation of Campus Development Agreement with Manatee County Government.
- Efforts for four planned construction projects will proceed concurrently and without prioritization.
- Programming of space and budget requirements for Academic Building.
- Conceptual design of Academic Building.
- Prepare tools to assist the Campus Advancement, University Relations and Student Services teams in the marketing, fundraising and student recruiting efforts.
- Interim solutions to support four-year general education demands.
To view renderings of the 5 and 10 year campus development plans, please email Sue Barbour at firstname.lastname@example.org.