The University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee welcomes Community Leader Steve Mixson as the 2011 Community Leadership Council (CLC) Chairman.
Other new members of the Executive Committee of the Community Leadership Council include:
- Vice Chair Larry Fineberg, Leasing Southeast Benderson Development Company, LLC
- Program Chair Jim Delgado, Kallins Little & Delgado
- Public Advocacy Chair Hon. Ron Reagan, R-Bradenton
- Community Affairs Chair Ernie Withers, Autoway Ford Bradenton
- Chairman Emeritus David Eckel, Wagner Realty
- Board Liaison Richard Smith, Christopher Smith Leonard Bristow & Stanell PA
The CLC membership consists of local community and business leaders who advise USF Sarasota-Manatee administration on services and programs that meet local community needs. Members of the CLC represent several industries and sectors and more than 25,000 employees. The council has four committees: Executive, Community Affairs, Program, and Public Advocacy.
The CLC meets quarterly at USF Sarasota-Manatee. For more information on the council’s work, please contact Lynn Evensen at (941) 359-4340 or visit www.sarasota.usf.edu.