Use the following form to request permission to register for one or more classes that require a permit.
- IMPORTANT: Permits take 1-2 business days to be issued.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee permission.
- Permits will be issued based on completion of prerequisites and admission criteria to the college.
- To see if your permits have been issued, log into OASIS view your “Registration Status”.
- If your permit is not granted, you will be notified via email or phone.
- Once a permit has been issued it is the student’s responsibility to register for the course(s) using OASIS.
- For Independent Studies or Directed Readings please obtain an Independent Study Contract from the Office of Student Services, SMC C107.
Attention! If you are requesting a College of Education Internship or Practicum you must complete the following form instead: Education Internship Permit Request Form.
If you require further assistance, please contact Academic Advising at 941-359-4330.