Launch your career here.
At USFSM, we believe that achieving big goals requires taking big steps. But we also know that you need the right tools and experience to take those steps. That’s why we offer an affordable, flexible, world-class education for motivated professionals.
Your journey to success starts here.
Many of our graduate programs are built with the working professional already in mind and are extremely flexible: some are offered entirely on weekends or 100 percent online! View our full list of graduate programs here to find one that works for you.
Perks of USFSM Graduate Programs
- One-on-one advising opportunities and mentorships with faculty
- 8 out of 10 faculty hold the highest degree in their fields
- Online, evening and weekend courses available
- Connections with world-renowned companies and organizations
- 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 17,000 alumni who live and work locally
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from a foreign institution (see International Admissions for more information on foreign transcripts) and earned a 3.0 average GPA in all upper level coursework. Standardized testing requirements (such as GRE and GMAT scores) and supplemental application materials vary by program. For program-specific admissions requirements, please visit each program’s page. You can find the full list here.
Applicants wishing to apply to multiple graduate programs must submit a separate application and application fee for each program, and submit all supplemental application materials.
All supplemental application materials (resumes, letters of intent, writing samples, etc), should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to:
University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
Office of Admissions
Attn: Graduate Admissions
8350 N. Tamiami Trail C107
Sarasota, FL 34243
- Submit your online application here, along with the $30 non-refundable application fee, to apply as a graduate student to USFSM.
- Submit one (1) official transcript from all institutions of higher learning where the applicant has earned a degree. Electronic transcripts are not accepted and will not be processed. If you are applying while still completing a bachelor’s degree, you must submit transcripts of at least six (6) semesters of completed undergraduate coursework. Upon completion of the bachelor’s dgree, applicants must submit a final transcript. All transcripts must be in English; it is the applicant’s responsibility to have transcripts translated and evaluated before submission. All foreign transcripts require a course-by course evaluation from a foreign transcript evaluation service.
- Submit the Student Immunization and Medical History Form.
- Submit Test Scores, if applicable. Applicants may provide unofficial copies of test scores to expedite application processing.
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination): All applicants to programs requiring the GRE* must submit GRE scores earned within five (5) years of the desired term of entry. Official scores must be submitted to USFSM directly from the Educational Testing Service using the institution code 5828. The GRE requirement may be waived at the discretion of the graduate program. Please contact your program of interest directly for additional information.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test): Applicants to programs in the College of Business should submit GMAT scores earned within five (5) years of the desired term of entry. Official scores must be submitted to USFSM directly from the Pearson VUE Testing Service using the institution code X9R-MQ-01 for the MBA program and X9R-MQ-41 for the MS in Hospitality Management program.
- Submit TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable (see International Admissions for more information).
- Submit conduct paperwork, if applicable
- Sign-in to OASIS to monitor your admission status.