The faculty of the College of Hospitality & Tourism Leadership have recently created a Hospitality Leadership Award.
This award will be given to an individual who has shown particular dedication to the interests of the USF Sarasota-Manatee College of Hospitality & Tourism Leadership by making significant and continuing contributions to the hotel and restaurant industries, including:
- Demonstration of exemplary leadership abilities that enable others to succeed in the hospitality field
- Leadership of noteworthy contributions to the hospitality field on a single project over several years or during a career
- Commitment to professional growth
- Service as a role model or mentor that shows dedication to the advancement of individuals in hospitality.
Award recipients include:
Jeff Mayers (2018-2019)
Bob Weil (2018-2019)
- Virginia Haley (2016-2017)
- John Horne (2014-2015)
- Michael Klauber (2014-2015)
- Steven Seidensticker (2014-2015)
- Mr. John McKibbon (2012-2013)
- Burton “Skip” Sack (2013-2014)
- Elliott Falcione (2013-2014)