Please note: At this time, all university-sponsored events on campus, at other USF instructional sites or off campus are postponed until further notice.
The Restaurant Operations Class is featuring a Thursday night “Bulls Bistro” held at the Culinary Innovation Lab located on Main St. in Lakewood Ranch from 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Come visit this unique event and get a taste of the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee’s Culinary Innovation Lab! Each ticket features two glasses of wine (red or white) or two glasses of domestic beer, a tasting of three different hors d’oeuvres and one sweet tapas prepared by our chefs and students.
- March 5th: Caribbean Tickets | Menu | Recipe
- March 12th: Italian - Tickets | Menu | Recipe
- April 2nd: Indian - Tickets | Menu | Recipe
- April 9th at the Powel Crosley Estate: Taste of the Past, Flavors of Today Tickets
- April 16th Tickets | Recipe
- April 23rd Tickets | Recipe
- Intro to Food Cooking Final
The Intro to Food class will be cooking before finals to kick off the end of the semester!
The Bulls Bistros cost $30 per person. When checking out, you may select the premium wines option for an additional $20 per person.
For group purchases and seating preferences or any other questions regarding the Culinary Innovation Lab, please contact Don Wood at Woodd@sar.usf.edu.
For more information, visit the Culinary Innovation Lab's website.