Points of Pride
- 92 percent of our graduates are “very satisfied” or “satisfied” with their experience.
- There are over 30 student clubs and organizations, including Rowing.
- Our students enjoy a personalized education with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1.
- There are over 17,000 alumni in the area.
- Siesta key, the nation’s number 1 beach is just a short drive from campus.
- 8 out of 10 USFSM faculty hold the highest degree in their field.
- USFSM offers over 100 internship and research opportunities for students.
- USF Sarasota-Manatee has over 300 employees that help to serve an enrollment of 2,041.
Our Students are Prepared
USFSM has Four Dynamic Colleges
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College Hospitality & Tourism Leadership
Over 40 Academic Programs
- Bachelor’s degrees
- Master’s degrees
- Certificate programs
- Fully and seperately accredited
USFSM is Growing
Here are just a few of our initiatives:
USFSM’s New Labs at Mote Marine Laboratory
USFSM’s collaborative partnership with Mote Marine Laboratory means a fully realized, hands-on undergraduate science program.
PAInT: Partnership for Arts-Integrated Teaching
USFSM’s College of Education immerses faculty and future teachers in participatory arts experiences that enhance learning.
Robust New General Education Curriculum
Welcoming its first-ever freshman class, USFSM developed a new core curriculum of goals, learning outcomes, values and skills that all students must master.