USF Sarasota-Manatee Main Campus
We are located on US 41 in North Sarasota, directly across the street from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
- Take 1-75 to University Parkway, Exit 213W
- Go west on University Parkway for approximately 6.5 miles to US-41 (Tamiami Trail)
- Turn right onto US-41 (Tamiami Trail) heading north for approx. 0.5 mile
- USF Sarasota-Manatee will be on your left.
- USF Sarasota-Manatee is located 1 mile North of University Parkway in North Sarasota, across the street from the Sarasota Airport.
North Port Instructional Site
- Take 1-75 Exit 191 towards North Port (W River Rd.)
- In 5.5 miles, turn left onto Tamiami Trail (US 41)
- In 3.5 miles, turn left onto Pan American Blvd.
- Take your first right into the parking lot.
- USF Sarasota-Manatee is located at the intersection of Tamiami Trail and Pan American Blvd. in North Port.
Teaching Labs at Mote Marine Laboratory
- The teaching labs are on the left-hand side, just past the main aquarium building on the right.
Culinary Innovation Lab
The Culinary Innovation Lab at USF Sarasota-Manatee is a state-of-the-art teaching facility that serves as a culinary home for the USFSM College of Hospitality and Technology Leadership. The lab provides a fully-equipped teaching center for students in the School of Hotel and Restaurant Management, as well as an inviting venue for signature USFSM events, both public and private.